Chapter 1

"Vas Happenin, Rox? Alexis asked.

"Hey, Alexis," I greeted smiling.

"You two are so weird!" Lisa stated.

"Not as weird as Kendra," Alexis laughed.

As if on cue, Kendra jumped into the hall and yelled, "Vas Happenin everybody?" while doing jazz hands.

Alexis face palmed, I laughed, and Lisa sighed.

During lunch:

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe my dad got me the CD!" Alexis exclaimed after we sat down.

"I know!" I replied. My parents don't like One Direction, and they don't know that I like them. They'll never buy me any of their stuff, and they won't let me buy any of their stuff.

"How's the story going, Rox?" Fionna asked me jerking me out of my thoughts.

"It's good. I'm almost done. I'll have it posted soon," I told her.

"Yay!" she exclaimed clapping her hands and jumping up and down in her seat.

Fionna and Kendra loved reading my fanfics and I loved reading theirs. Alexis wasn't much of a fanfic writing person.

"Guys, the music video for Midnight Memories is out on January 11," I announced. All of us squealed.

"And Louis even shaved!" Fionna, who wasn't a big fan of the boys' beards, said happily.

We spent the rest of lunch period talking about the boys and fanfics that we were reading or writing.

After school:

"You have been on that phone since school ended!" my mom said with her hands on her hips.

When she said that, I quickly put away my phone. I had been checking my Pintrest and Twitter, which can take a while sometimes. Normally when my mom says that, it means that she will take it away if I don't get off.

"You need to use your time wisely. Now do your homework," she commanded.

We were still at school. My parents normally stayed at school for another hour after we were dismissed to get some work done.

Our school had free WiFi, and it was better in my mom's classroom, so I hung out there.

I sighed pulling my backpack up onto the desk. I unzipped it and took out my Literature homework. I HATED Literature homework. It took forever.

About an hour later I finished my homework, and we went home. Thankfully, I only had Literature homework.

When we got home, I went straight to Fionna's and my shared room. I grabbed my ear buds, plugged them into my phone, and climbed up the ladder of our bunk bed to my bed. I unlocked my phone and played my music. The first song, Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding, flowed into my ears. I relaxed and started texting my best guy friend, Andrew.

To Andrew:

Hey, bestie. Sup. :)

From Andrew:

Nothing much, just doing homework. wbu?

To Andrew:

Haha I'm already done cause I'm perfect and u know it!

From Andrew:

NIEN!!

We had an inside joke about that.  Andrew was my best guy friend. He lived in Washington, and I hadn't seen him since I moved here last summer. I actually had a crush on him, but I got over it.

"Time for supper!" my mom yelled from the kitchen.

************************************

Author's note:

sorry it's short. this is kinda a filler chapter, kinda introduces you to the characters.

don't worry, I'll have more action soon!

buh-bye loves :) <3