Chapter 1

First day of High School and my sisters are pulling the hair out of their heads. What's so cool about high school? Yeah I get it, the popular kids and the funny teacher pranks and the class clowns but there's nothing really cool about high school. This summer my step mom has been bugging my sisters about what they are going to wear or what their going to bring. Honestly I'm not scared.

I have two sisters Tracy and Jess. They are a pain in the ass. My parents treat them like loyal princess. It doesn't bother me because that's there mom and my dad. Yes I live with my dad and step mom, their married and my mom passed away a couple years ago. I usually go to my dad for everything, he's the only one I have. He won't be so nice to me once he finds out about what I've been holding in my whole life.

My mom knew about me, she always told me " I could tell Jamie, it's okay cookie you can come to me. " it was funny because she really didn't care, she was really supportive. Oh boy do I miss my mom! She could read me like a book. She used to tell me she had eyes everywhere but I knew she was only saying that so I could stay out of trouble. In this case she said that to comfort me.

Wow I guess this journal could really keep me from holding all my feelings inside. I'm not gonna get all white girl with give my journal a name though, that's just straight up weird. So I'm just going to call you journal. Well journal this is my last day of summer and tomorrow will be my first day of high school. That's right Jamie Robson has her first day of hell tomorrow. Wish me luck. Night.