Jimmy and Robert get out of the Ferrari and make out

Robert's point of view

My hair whipped against my face as we pulled up the long driveway. It was around six o'clock in the evening, and suddenly, rain began to pour into the sunroof, spilling all over the black leather interior of Jimmy Page's 1963 Ferrari 250GTE.

I sat with my dress coat wrapped around my arms on my lap. As Jimmy parked the car and closed the sunroof, I stepped out into the pouring rain.

Squinting, I looked up at the sky. The rain felt good against my face although it was November and cold. I held my jacket in my left arm closely against myself. Jimmy's car door shut and I heard as he approached me. He stood next to me, waiting to go inside.

Every little thing about Jimmy appealed to me. Though I had only met him the other day, I'd been instantly attracted to him in a way I had never been before. I found that he was constantly on my mind and I wasn't sure what to think of it. I'd never been drawn to another man before, and I wasn't even sure if Jimmy felt the same as I did.

The rain puddled in my eyes and slid down my face as I thought. A few moments later, I sensed Jimmy growing impatient with me, he turned to walk inside.

Before he could go anywhere though, I grabbed his left wrist in my right hand without looking down at him.

"Hang on a second," I said, wanting to enjoy the rain a bit longer. My fingers lingered on Jimmy's wrist lightly. I could feel his eyes on me and he took a step towards me.

Unsure of what he was doing, I began to look down, but before I had even moved my head, I felt Jimmy's left hand on the back of my neck.

In an instant, he had yanked my head down and pinned my right wrist against the side of his car. There was a confused moment of eye contact, but it was quickly broken when Jimmy pressed his lips to mine.

Startled, I couldn't move for a few seconds, then I realised what was happening. Jimmy Page was kissing me.

I slid my hand across the wet Ferrari down to his fingers and I interlocked and weaved patterns into them. I felt my coat slip out of my left arm, and I reached up to push my fingers through the hair on the back of Jimmy's head. I kissed him back as he leaned his body into mine.

Kissing this other man and feeling the contact of his body against mine gave me the crazy butterfly feeling.

I felt Jimmy slide his left hand up my right wrist then up to my face, his right hand mimicked. He stroked my face with his thumbs and slid his fingers through my soaked hair.

With my right hand now unoccupied, I slid it behind me, between my lower back and the car. I used my fingers tips against the car to push my body into Jimmy's.

We breathed heavily into each other as the rain fell, soaking us. Jimmy slowly and delicately slid his fingers down my face, then down my neck, then to my shirt. I felt him expertly undo my tie. It hung around my neck, and lied limply on both of my shoulders as I felt my top button come undone as well.

He returned his fingers to the back of my neck. I got chills as I felt his fingers sluggishly making their way up my scalp. I removed my left hand from the back of his neck and I used my fingers to slowly move a strand of his hair out of the way of our lips. I traced his forehead with my finger tips then I secured the strand behind his right ear.

I could taste the heat of his mouth as I explored the inside, bumping his tongue. Suddenly, my right hand slipped, and as we fell a few inches back onto the slippery surface of his car, I heard a sharp intake of breath from Jimmy.

I moved my right arm from out behind me, and I rested my elbow on his left shoulder, my forearm and hand hanging limply off his back. I let the fingers on my right hand lightly dance across his back, his wet shirt sticking to his cold skin.

He pressed his body farther into mine, and I felt him put his right knee against the car in between my legs.

I half-opened my eyes and looked down at our miserable, red noses. Tilting my head to the right, I leisurely and heavily dragged my tongue against the bottoms of Jimmy's top teeth. I felt him smile. He leaned his thigh hard into my body as I separated my tongue from his mouth.

Panting slightly, I leaned my head back from Jimmy's and sheepishly studied the ground to my right. He opened his eyes slowly and looked all over my wet face.

With his hands still in my hair, and mine still on his back and in his dark curls, he looked up at the now drizzling rain.

I quietly sighed then looked at his thick, wet eyelashes. His eyes flickered down to my cold nose, and he leaned in and kissed a drop of rain off the tip. He looked at my eyes. Too shy, I gazed at his shoulder instead of his green ones.

He looked down at the crumpled jacket by our feet.

"Well, this is my house," Jimmy said, motioning to the house behind us.

In the current situation, I found that really funny. I let out a small laugh as I peered at the huge house behind his head.

"Yeah," I said as I felt his fingers slide out of my golden locks and as I removed my hands from his body. He took a step back from me, red faces, we both looked down at the ground.