Inner Feelings!!!

Location: Murthy Mansion:

A person was moving from one corner to the other corner of the room restlessly tapping the feet nd the guilt was clearly seen in those dark brown eyes.....

Yus the person is non other than Manik!!!! He was very restless from the moment he saw Nandini....

Manik's POV:

I was feeling sorry for the thing what I have done to her!!!!How can I be so rude to her......Then suddenly My phone vibrated nd there I got a message in the group"Come to Nandini's room ASAP"by seeing this message I hurried nd went to Nandini's room and all ppl has arrived over there nd Nandu was sleeping on Navya's lap she was weeping continuously nd a pain cracked in my heart and I was not able to tolerate and my heart was filled with guilt and I rushed out from there as I couldn't bare that feeling anymore nd it's a kind of new feeling I've never felt it before!!!!

Later on I don't know what has happened coz I've been to me my room nd Kabir came to my room nd called me for having dinner!!!!

Later on we all had dinner nd no one was talking about the topic nd everyone were very silent I too dint respond anything nd silently completed my dinner nd in between the time I was stealing glance of Nandini but she was avoiding me it's clear in her facial expressions....

Of course avoid karega Varna tumhare bahome akar tume kiss karegi kya???? A cold war was happening between my heart nd mind!!!! Happened is happened I've hurted her nd I have to apologize her kal main jaunga nd apologize karunga this is final!!!!

I've finally made my mind and drifted to sleep!!!!

End of POV

Nandini Room:

She was moving from one end to another end on her queen sized bed but she was not able to sleep but just closed her eyes nd sleep was far away from her eyes....Someone was knocking her door nd she opened the door nd found Aarya he hugged her...

Nandini:Bhai!!!!tum teek ho na????Come inside...

He came nd sat on the couch nd was rubbing his hand vigorously......

Nandini: Bhai something is bothering yew???? What's that....

Aarya:Yew are the one that is bothering me very seriously!!!!

Nandini:Bhai par Maine kya Kiya aap ithna gussa aur hairaan ho????

Aarya:Sweety do yew really don't know what's the reason about yew that it's bothering this much do yew need me to answer????

Nandini:Haan Wohhi bhol Rahi Hoon na kya hua aagar tum nehi bholega toh how can I know it

Aarya:Yew are the reason yew are the only reason why I am dam worried now!!! What was the reason for yew to cry no no sob like that ha????

Nandini was quite for few minutes nd was not able to ans his question

Aarya: Sweety just say something m dying to listen from yew!!!!

Nandini:Bhai kuch nehi hua main teek ho aap ithna hayran kyu ho rahe ho Abh sabh teek hai na

Aarya:Sweety kya hua mujhe bathana tumko agar pasand nehi hai toh chodo agar koyi tumko hurt Kiya Na mein usse kabhi nehi chodunga usko!!!!Tum samajh rahi ho na???Nandini just nods her head in a yes

Nandini:Bhai!!!Kya aap mere Saath soyega please????

Aarya:Tumhe order karna hai sweety request nehi!!!!

Nd Finally Nandini nd Aarya to dozed to sleep....

Tada!!!!A new chapter I hope ki yew all liked the update!!!Please do comment nd vote for my story!!!!

Happie reading,keep smiling

With love,

Deepthi!!!!