Chapter 9 - Confession

Start from the beginning

"As you can see, the phone is still in the lost and found over there so. . ." Rena muttered, heading out of the office as Aiden frowned at her. Aiden is making it hard for her to move on being all handsome like that, his eyes and smile are too much for her heart to take. She knew it wasn't his fault but she was hurt and feeling bitter from his rejection. And probably the other hundred girls who also confessed, Rena thought. At least he doesn't say yes to anybody. . . except for Angel but eh, they were childhood friends and they're over now. Rena shook her head sadly and headed to the social events club to do her task.

Aiden was fiddling with the phone. He was positive that blue moon will not be looking for her phone since she was pretty strict about her identity but he still hoped. The phone has a password so he can't unlock it. Maybe he should go to Black Sun and confront her but Aiden decided against it. She might avoid him.

Aiden is not stupid so he knew that blue moon is residing somewhere in Richmond. He was glad that she's in the same school but Aiden is annoyed at himself for not being able to recognize her.

I know! Van Peterson! That guy knows blue moon maybe he'll help me look for blue moon in campus, Aiden thought. He stood up but he received a text. It was Andrew, one of his football buddies.

'Dude, wer r u? its time for training. Go for the goal and run! coach is in a nasty mood'

Aiden groaned. Great. He wanted to find blue moom and not do push-ups! but coach might hang his head so he changed to his training gear and headed for the field with a single determined thought in his head.

'I will find her.'

***

~Elizabeth~

"Creepella! Watch out it's slippery over there." Angel laughed with Steph and the other cheertwats.

Thanks for the warning but uh, you should have said that about 5 minutes ago when you accidentally spilled this slippery liquid right on the path I walked on!, I thought furiously. They poured something slippery on the floor in front of me while I was reading a book so I didn't notice. I slipped and fell smack on my butt.

I glared at them and stood up but fell sliding and slipping once again. What sorcery is this!? I could feel the heat of embarrasment enter my face as my sworn enemies and students laughed loudly.

"El!" Van bursted to the crowd.

"Help me up, please." I whimpered at him. Van carefully avoided the slippery substance and helped me stand.

Steph clicked her toungue. "How pathetic." She sneered at me.

"Let's not waste time here, gals. Aiden has football practice. Let's cheer my baby on." Angel smiled brightly but not before she gave me a cold glare. I wanted to gag at her term of endearment. Baby my ass!

They all left, swaying their hips like mad women which they probably are. Thank heavens!

"Let's go, El." Van dragged me outside as he put his hand at my back. My day just keeps on getting worse. I thanked Van for walking me to my dorm and headed inside so that I could wallow in self pity but Van stopped me.

"Wait! I- I have something t-to," Van started to  stutter. What's wrong with him? He took a deep breath. "El, I have something to say to you." Van said, his amber eyes piercing through me.

"Okay. Tell me." I replied, meeting his eyes. I suddenly had the desire to cover my ears like a child but I stopped myself. I know I needed to hear this. I hope Van will not say he likes me or something because I woudn't know what to do or say.

"I-" Van started to say but he was interrupted and I sighed in relief. Whatever Van has to say, I think I'm not ready yet.

"Van! There you are, I've been looking for you. Somebody told you were here. Hey, Ella! mind if I borrow Van for a sec?" It was Aiden. I thought he had football practice. It must've been cancelled. As usual, my heart started to speed up from his presence and the idea that he liked me er, I mean, blue moon.

"This better be good." Vans tone was clipped, annoyance on his face but Aiden seemed oblivious to it.

"I guess I'll go now so you two can talk. Bye, Van. Bye, uh, Aiden." I blushed and half ran inside my dorm, not wanting to stay there any longer. I heard their footsteps fade away and I released a huge gush of air.

I landed face first on my bed with a loud 'oompf'. The problem is I don't know what Van was going to say. It could be anything! I closed my eyes, welcoming the familiar comfort of sleep and tried not to think about Vans interrupted confession of who knows what and about Aiden's unintentional confession to me.

!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!

Hey!!!  This chapter literally gave me a headache. Ugh. I never knew writing would be this hard! but for you my lovely readers, I shall push myself to complete this story! (as long as you vote, comment and fan!) HAHAHAHA! Make me feel the love, guys. It's what motivates me to write. ;)

Yours truly,

<3 Vee

P.S. I might not be able to upload for a few weeks because I have to do some major stuff. . . like really major super spy stuff (just kidding, it's only my finals). Take care, guys! see you after a few weeks. I hope I receive comments to read when I get back (and votes too). :D