Seventh Grade Drama: Girls and Boys

September 9th  

Taylor- 5:45 A.M.  

Taylor's Bedroom.

The alarm clock started buzzing. "Uuugggghhhh, shiz!" Taylor groaned. First day of seventh grade. Taylor wobbled off the bed and turned of the alarm clock. She slipped on her pink polka-dot slipper socks and went to her walk-in closet. The doors were taken off and instead there was light purple curtains. The inside was a creamy color. She read all about it on the Cosmo Girl website. "Jesus tap dancing...oh wait, there it is!" She moved a few hangers and found what she was looking for: a dELiAs smiley music note tee, Aero jeans, and Abercrombie black hoodie. She scrambled to the end of the closet for her dELiAs Angelica Hobo bag (she used it as a schoolbag). Scrambling to the other side, she got her navy colored Converse Ox sneakers. She turned on her iMAC and went on AIM.  

AIM chat with Smiley123 and Nichole75

Smiley123: Hey girlie! OMG so nervous! Hbu??  

Nichole75: OMG hey! Yay sum1 is up early! I am sooo nervous! I just got dressed. Wut r u wearing?  

Smiley123: Clothes xD  

Nichole75: Lmao doi! No really wut r u wearing?  

Smiley123: That deliahs tee, u noe the 1 with the smiley, navy converse, aero hoodie, abercombie pants. OMG got THE most ah-dorable school stuff! Go 2 Office Max, best things eva there!  

Nichole75: Ugh plz! Neva say the name Ma...I cnt even say it, he broke my heart!

Nichole stopped. Last year, Nichole and this boy named Max went out together, and then he dumped her in front of everyone. That's pretty much when Nichole and Taylor became friends. Everyone was laughing at Nichole crying, but Taylor. She went out to help her. After they had ice cream at the Sweet Shop. They were best friends since then.

Smiley123: G2G, c u in school.

Smiley123 signed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

September, 9th  

6:27 A.M.  

Alex's bedroom.

"I love you, Alex!" The blurry girl said.  

"I love you too, Megan Fox!!" Alex said.  

Alex puckered, ready for 'Megan Fox' to kiss him. All of a sudden, Alex blinked a bit. "Awww, crap!!"  

"Ha-ha, had anther dream bout that blurry person? Jesus, Alex. Who was it this time?" Alex's brother, Jake, said.  

Alex got up and peaked on top of the bunk-bed. Jake was facing the wall, still laying down. Alex quietly bent down and got a pillow, and threw it at his brother.  

"Yo! C'mon, man! What the hell!??" Jake said, looking like a cat trying to get away from water.  

"Boys! It's 6:30! What do you think you're doing? Have you forgotten? Its school! Get ready!"  

"Jesus! O.K."  

Alex put on black pants, a black Ramones tee, an old baseball cap, and black and white converse sneakers.  

"Yo, dude, are you nervous?" Alex asked.  

"Bout?" Jake asked, coming back from the bathroom.  

"New school, I mean, we just moved!"  

"Just moved? Dude, we moved around the end of June.  

"Well of course your not worried, you're begining freshman year in high school."