Violets pressed against the wall, her fingers wrapped in archers hair and her lips on his. Greyson's stomach drops at the sight.

He knows he shouldn't care. He shouldn't. But like the last party he can't help the anger, although he stays back

Archer kisses violets neck up and down and starts to touch her all over. He almost goes further, breaching Beneath her clothes, but she stops him.

"Archer- I-i can't" she mutters Greyson can't help his smile

"Oh" he says backing away a step his hand dropping to his sides.

"I'm sorry it's just, I don't know-"

" you don't have to apologize" he smiles at her pushing a hair behind her ear "if your not ready you're not ready" he kisses her once more and Greyson returns to the main room. Feeling much better and soon enough Violet returns, along with harken and Caleb.

They return to the party festivities, they all smile and laugh enjoying their time.

Until they hear a loud crash.

"Fuck you cole!" Emma yells and another crash

"You're the one who gave me the ultimatum!" He growls at her everyone turns to watch the argument.

"Your such a dick!" She screams

"You knew what this was way before now, why'd you have to fuck it up?" He asks yelling louder

"I fucking hate you" Emma says sternly. This shuts Cole up.

"I'm leaving" he growls and slams the door behind him. Violet instantly goes to her friend she grabs her hand and they go to one of the empty rooms.

"I'm so sorry Violet" Emma instantly sobs into her shoulder

"What happened?"

"I told him- I told him If he wanted to be with me anymore he could only be with me and I'd only be with him." She cries "he didn't choose me"

"Baby" Violet hugs her friend tightly. "He's such an ass who cares you could find so much better" she tells her

"He had such a nice dick though" she wipes away her tears that still gather in her eyes. "I've ruined your party Violet I'm a horrible friend"

"Oh shut up I've had an amazing time Emma. You made my night amazing" she smiles to her

"I love you vi" she hugs her again

"I love you too em" she hugs her tighter.

Emma soon stops her crying and Violet takes her to bed, everyone left the party leaving behind a mess, so Violet goes up to Greyson's room not feeling up to cleaning.

When she gets there hes sitting on the bed watching tv in only sweat pants

"Must you always be nude?"

"You could always join"

"I'll pass" she says going and changing into her own pajamas cleaning her face then hopping into bed

"So" he says "fun party?"

"Yep" she smiles. "But you wouldn't know cause you were only there for like an hour"

"I'm sorry I always have to be fashionably late, the later the more fashionable it is." He laughs "well at least my aunt and Jessica are leaving tomorrow"

"Ah yes I'll finally have my bed back" Violet smiles although she'll miss Greyson's company, even if he is a major dick hole.

"You can always hop in my bed if you get lonely or if you get a nightmare or something"

"I'll probably do that" she laughs

"No shift?" He asks her

"Nope" she pops the 'p' she's been worrying about it all day, it her last chance to shift before it starts to really effect her.

"Well you still have" he checks the clock "thirty minutes so I'll sit with you until then just to make sure" he smiles.

So they sit and wait, talking and watching tv while they do.

Midnight comes so they wait some more.

But the shift never comes.