7

" so. You think you can just get into fights without any punishment Violet?" Greyson scolds the girl in his office.

"I mean I'm sure there is one. I just don't really care she deserved it."

After leaving her friends Violet made her way to the garage but before she could get there she ran into Jessica

"Oh there's the whore!" Jessica had said to her.

"Honestly Jessica I am not the one so please" Violet said. Trying to get away from the situation might she add.

"Your scared aren't you?"

"And What is there to be scared of?"

"Me obliviously. I have shifted." She says her nose pointed high in the air.

"And I care because?"

"You haven't. So I'm obviously stronger and just better than you will ever be"

"Actually I'm stronger and better than you are in thousand ways with or without the shift."

"Keep telling yourself that, that's why you hang out with the son of the packs drunk, and the whore"

"Excuse me?" Violet asks balling her fist. She didn't mind being talked badly about. But her friends she couldn't stand for.

"You heard me. That harken shouldn't even be part of this pack, along with you , dirty blood"

"I promise my blood and his is more pure than yours ever could be "

"Oh really, me? The niece of one of the top packs Luna, and you. An orphan found in the woods?"

That's when She decided to punch her.

And how She ended up here.

"You gave the poor girl a black eye, she's been here a day!" Greyson shakes his head. " to what end?"

"She was speaking foully of me and my friends"

"I hardly believe that's good enough reason to beat someone's face."

"I disagree" she retorts. "Just tell me my punishment so I can leave"

"Hmm. What will actually teach you a lesson."

"I promise you'll find nothing to make me squirm alpha, your parents have tried many methods to punish me and none have influenced my bad behavior in the slightest". And then Violet has the audacity to rest her feet on the alphas desk  with a smirk.

The alpha stares at those shoes for a good minute then to Violet.

She then knew she'd made a mistake

"Come here Violet." He says calmly. And the inner wolf, that she's yet to actually talk to her makes her stand and obey it's alphas command.

In a quick move Violet is bent over Greyson's lap

"Maybe my parents couldn't find a way to make you squirm" he says into her ear "but I do."

Greyson brings his hand down onto violets backside, a moan escaping her mouth at the force of it

"Oh do you enjoy spankings?" Greyson asks bring his hand down again Violet bites her lip, not letting her moan free from her mouth. He does so again five times "do you promise to be a good girl?" He asks, she doesn't answer at first, not able to form words till he spanks her again

"Yes" she says her face blushing red.

"Say it." He growls lowly.

" I promise to be a good girl" Violet gets out.

"Good" he says letting her up. " I think that was punishment enough" he smiles. " you can leave."

And Violet does leave she goes straight to Greyson's bathroom, pulling down her pants just enough to see a large red hand imprinted into her skin.

She doesn't know how to feel. Greyson was like a brother to her, and then she absolutely hated him, and now. Now she wants him. Him! Of all people.

But is that so bad?

He is quite attractive.

~~~~~

Greyson comes up to his room an hour later, Violet getting her things together for a shower.

"Leave me hot water" is all he says.

Violet takes her shower quickly. Not so accidentally leaving behind her lacy underwear on the floor, and leaving the bathroom in only a small towel.

When she enters the bedroom Greyson's back is to her as he gathers his things.

"It's all yours" she says making him turn

His blue eyes turn dark as he looks her over, he clenches his jaw.

"Hot water?"

"Just as you asked" she answers.

"Turn on something good for when I get out."  He says

"Will do mr.alpha" he licks his lips as she lays on his bed her towel hardly covering her features.

He says nothing as he enters the bathroom.

Greyson sets all his things down on the counter and turns on the shower as he gets undressed before he spots the light blue lace thong sitting on his bathroom floor. He slowly picks up the thin material. Looking at the interact designs. 

What a tease.

Greyson decides that he is going to be taking a cold shower.