eros

Yuri had just won the Cup of China.

"You did so well!" Victor patted Yuri gently on the back as they returned to their hotel room, their faces pink from the cold of the skating rink

Tiredly, Yuri flopped onto the warm, comfy hotel mattress. Victor walked by and sat next to him, eye grazing over his figure.

He slid a finger sensually against Yuri's back thigh, and Yuri gasped softly in surprise at the sudden contact

"I-I think I'm going to take a shower now!!" Yuri exclaimed quickly, trying to avoid the awkward situation. "I'll come with you, then" Victor smiled, as always

"N-no," Yuri stammered as he made for the bathroom, but Victor was faster. Suddenly, Yuri found himself pressed against the cold wall, Victor's hands on both sides of his head. Victor's face took on a playful, hurt expression. "Don't avoid me. When you get so cute like this, I just can't help myself from teasing you."

Yuri looked down at the marbled floor tiles, trying to hide the tint of red on his face. Victor pressed his forehead against Yuri's, making eye contact with him. He slowly removed his glasses and dropped them to the floor. "V-Victor! What are you-" Yuri was saying, just until Victor pressed his lips against his, creating silence.

"Shh," Victor whispered, his sensuous blue gaze quieting Yuri as he grew even redder. Victor trailed his fingers slowly down the length of Yuri's jawline, leaving a unmistakably blazing trail of heat where his bare skin touched, before gently grabbing Yuri's chin, tilting it up so that they were at eye level. "Be mine, Yuri."

Yuri, trying his best to avoid embarrassment, shuffled his feet around. Not knowing that the cold shower floor was still wet from the last hotel guest, he slipped, landing on his back. At the same time, bringing Victor down with him. As he lay on the cold wet marble tile with Victor just inches just on top of him, he couldn't help but look straight into Victor's icy blue orbs.

Their breaths intermingled, and Yuri could taste the sugar on Victor's breath. His lips still slick with saliva from their previous kiss, his lips met Victor's this time, and Victor's eyes widened with surprise, before closing slowly as he settled in contentedly to the kiss. It was slow, deep, sweet, and seemed to weave tales of Yuri's personality, dyed a dark, passionate red with Victor's sultry appearance. When they broke apart, Yuri and Victor's breaths came out in breathless huffs, and they smiled at each other knowingly.

"Yuri!" Victor exclaimed in amazement, not knowing that Yuri was bold enough to do such a thing. Victor sat up, motioning for Yuri to do so as well. Just as Yuri got up, Victor leaned into him. He brought his fingers up under Yuri's shirt. Yuri's eyes widened as he felt the sudden contact.
"Yuri..." Victor cooed, as he watched the dark haired boy's reaction. Yuri avoided eye contact, but his eyes had always reverted back to Victor's. Just as they made eye contact, Victor brought his lips towards his. This time, in a deeper, warmer kiss. Their tongues met for the first time, shocking Yuri, but he slowly started to adapt and follow along.

~Time Skip~

Victor's hands slid lazily down Yuri's bare waist, nuzzling his neck. Yuri had never felt such raw heat burn his skin, and he moaned lightly as the intense burning sensation traveled along his abdomen and his lower back. Yuri was splayed on top of Victor, and Victor ran his fingers roughly through Yuri's disheveled hair, smiling that smile that Yuri had come to love so much.

Although Victor had initiated, Yuri wanted dominance. As he was thinking, his expression was confusing to make out. "Yuri? If you want to stop we can always-" Victor had said, thinking that Yuri was uncomfortable, just until Yuri had pressed his lips against Victor's.
"Yu..ri.." Victor said, as his voice was muffled against Yuri's. Yuri began to comb his fingers against Victor's silver-gray hair, pushing him onto the cold hard tile.

Yuri sat up right, straddling his legs against Victor's sides as he grinned triumphantly down at Victor, before tensing in surprise as Victor slithered his legs around Yuri so that Yuri was held down completely. Their chests pressed together as their sweat warmed their bodies, and Victor's hands scrabbled uselessly against the smooth floor. "Mnn..."

Victor's desire for Yuri was clearly etched out on his face, that it made Yuri wonder how long he hid this desire. Although it was Yuri's first time, it made Victor feel as if it was his tenth. Yuri had never seen this sort of expression on Victor's face before. His cheeks were a bright red, contrasting with his silver-gray hair. His mouth, slightly open with every moan.

"Yuriii" Victor whispered, grabbing his attention. He switched positions, making Victor the dominant one of the two. He pushed Yuri into the nearest wall, making the cold surface touch his warm skin. "Are you ready?" Victor panted seductively.
Before Yuri had a chance to answer, he had entered. Yuri inhaled sharply, as he felt Victor go inside of him. He didn't want to make any noise, just in case other skaters in nearby rooms would hear, and bit his lip to refrain from doing so. Victor pulled Yuri's hips down harder with every thrust. Each time, he received a quiet moan from Yuri, which only encouraged him ev en more. Victor leaned his lips towards Yuri's, making them multitask.
As they sloppily kissed, Yuri dug his fingernails into Victor's back. Yuri's legs were wrapped around Victor's frame, as Victor pounded him onto the wall each time he pushed into him. The neighbors yelled through the walls telling the two to keep it down, but it was barely audible, with their minds and thoughts foggy with burning sensation. "V-Victor" Yuri rasped, in between moans "your phone.."

Victor grabbed his ringing phone from the stand beside them, and continued nonetheless. As he answered, he made sure not to make any suspicious sounds. "Hi!" Victor said in his usual cheery voice "Yurio?" Although speakers were not on, you could hear Russian skater, Yuri Plisetsky's voice clearly.
"VICTOR! WHEN WILL YOU GIVE UP ON THAT PIG AND COME BACK TO RUSSIA" the teen shouted. Victor continued to thrust, and replied "Now now... *pant* Yurio! I'm Yuri's coach..*pant*.. I can't just leave!" There was a silence between the two. "Oi Victor, why do you sound so tired?" Victor still gave all of his attention to Yuri.
"Mnn" Yuri accidentally moaned. "Who was that?!" Yurio questioned "What are you doing? Did something hit a wall? OI VICTORR" "Nothing's wrong, Yurio! I'm just busy!" Victor said, trying not to make the moans obvious.

"WHAT DO YOU M-" Yurio shouted, until Victor ended the call, in order to focus all of his attention to Yuri. Yuri had raked his fingers through his coach's hair, in response to the sensations he felt.

Suddenly, Victor began to feel the thrill as he reached his peak. Yuri, too, felt it, as he felt the Earth start to spin. Victor let out a loud groan, as he and Yuri both dissolved into pleasure.

The two stopped for a minute, as they panted for what seemed like forever. Once they caught their breath, they looked at each other's eyes, like any lovers would. "Yuri.." Victor huffed "Did it feel that good?", causing Yuri's face to become an indescribable shade of red. "Y-yes" he mumbled in response.

"This is what Eros is to me"

--------------------------------

I do not own Yuri on Ice or any of the characters in this story

I only own the story