Chapter 7: Unwanted Family Reunions

Start from the beginning

" Oh shit, I forgot about that", he said and I widen my eyes.

" Are you kidding me, Harry, don't fuck this up ok. My dad can get a little crazy at times and the last thing I need is for anyone I love to get hurt", I said crossing my arms tightly over my chest.

" You love me?", he asked face looking a little pale and eyes widening slightly.

My eyes widening realizing what words just came out of my mouth. I opened my mouth to say something but my mind wasn't working right causing me to not say anything.

 NO

MAYBE....

Yes.

" No" , I stated finally. He licked his lips, his hand tighten around the steering wheel nodding his head.

" You remember when I told you how I don't like liars?", he asked suddenly and my mind played over that moment when I had the nightmare.

" I don't like liar's Blake, if I find out your lying I'll force the truth out of you", his words rang throughout my head.

"Yeah I remember", I said slowly. Swallowing hard I looked at him from the side.

"So you don't love me ?", he asked and I shook my head lips pressing into a firm line.

" No I don't.", I stated and he nodded before not saying anything and continuing the long drive to New Jersey in silence.

*******************

 " Blake!", I heard someone say as I was shaken out of my sleep. I looked around to see I was still in the car, the windshield was cover in snow causing a small smile to appear on my lips; I looked at Harry and removed his hand from my shoulder unbuckling himself from the drivers seat, I followed him putting back on my coat and picking up Midnight.

 I stepped out the car, my feet hitting the pavement as I slammed the door closed; I walked around the car to the trunk to see Harry getting the bags, I went to get my bag but Harry's big hand clasped itself around the strap hauling it on his shoulder. I looked at him, seeing  snow flakes in his chestnut brown hair; the wind pushing his hair to his cheeks that were slightly pink  from the cold. He stretched out his hands and smirked at me.

" Let's go girlfriend.", he said dropping his left eye in a subtle wink. I rolled my eyes and intertwined our fingers then making our way to my parents house that was lit up by Christmas decorations to the roof; I pressed the door bell waiting silently with Harry for someone to answer.

" Can't they hurry up, it's fucking freezing.", Harry scoffed and I rolled my eye. I was about to say something when the door flew open revealing my dad. I smiled wide and hugged him stepping into the warm house, the smell of pine cones and hot chocolate filled my nose.

" Bout time you two got here, the storm is just about to get worse.", my dad said as he pulled a cigarette from behind the shell of his ear and a lighter from his pocket. I pulled Midnight out of my jacket, his icy blue eyes meeting mine as he yawned.

" Blake!", I heard behind me and I turned to see my mama smiling at me. I smile at her and went up to hug her, after hugging her I watched her go up to Harry and kiss his cheek, which made Harry smile.

" Your guys room is the last room down the hallway upstairs.", my dad said while pointing up at the staircase. His arm was wrapped around my mama's waist and she was scolding him for smoking in the house. I smiled at them and led Harry upstairs and down the hall, our feet padded against the wood floor causing it to creak under our boots; as we were walking I looked at the pictures contained in different shaped frames and I stopped on one just before the room we were staying in, in the picture was a girl with brown pigtails and gap teeth next to a boy with dimples and long brown hair they were standing next to each other with angry expressions. I smiled at the picture before continuing to walk behind Harry.

" Open the door.", he said and I nodded turning the metal knob and entering a room with dark purple walls and a black rug in front of the king size iron headboard bed. Setting Midnight down, I took off my coat and laid it on the bed then walked up to Harry taking my bag and setting it near the closet; I turned around seeing Harry bending down to put his bag down and I caught a glimpse of red lip stick on his cheek making me laugh. He turned to look at me with one eyebrow raised

" What's so funny?", he questioned and I went up to him. Dragging my the pad of my thumb across his cheek then showing him the red make up on my skin, he scoffed and used his hand to take the rest off; I shook my head still smiling and went to the door.

" I'm going downstairs, if your tired you can stay up here.", I said and Harry nodded but not before grabbing me and pulling him hard to his chest. He smashed his lips on to mine, giving me a hard peck making me stumble, we pulled apart and I went out the door but not before feeling a pat on my butt  making me blush.

 When I got downstairs, I followed the scent of Hot Chocolate to the kitchen seeing my mom pouring whip cream in the mug. I smiled at the smell and pulled up a seat at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

" Blake, you've gain weight since I last saw you", my mom stated as she watched me drink from the mug. I raised my eyebrows at her and shrugged.

" I don't know why, I've been throwing up lately and I don't know why.", I said and I looked at her to see her eye brows raised and arms crossed over her chest. Making me raise an eye brow at her.

" What?"

" Are you Pregnant?"

 I choked on my hot chocolate and spat it back in the cup, coughing so hard tears burned my eyes. I looked back at my mom to see her getting a paper towel and swiping up my mess, my mind started to run a mile a minute thinking of the situation.

'Pregnant? If you are your fucked', my subconscious spoke and I nodded in agreement. I would be in such deep shit.

" Look, don't worry right now, play it off as if your on your period till tomorrow then I'll take you to the pharmacy. Okay?", she questioned and I nodded sliding off the stool and leaving the kitchen before we could talk more about it. I practically ran to the staircase but a voice made me stop in mid step.

" Blake", a hard voice said and I turned slowly seeing someone with brown hair that was gelled back and deep brown eyes that I knew all to well.

" Joey?"

He smirked showing off his dimples from our father. I couldn't believe he grew up so much, I haven't seen him since we were 17 that was 5 years ago.

" Well Blake, you haven't changed one bit.", he said and I could tell from the tone of his voice it meant no good. I narrowed my eyes at my brother, crossing my arms over my chest and stepping down the steps back to the first floor.  He came up to me and copied my stance, his brown orbs staring into mine.

" How's it going little brother?", I asked and he chuckled looking down then eyes flashing my own.

" I wouldn't say I'm so little anymore,sis, besides aren't you happy to see me", he said and I rolled my eyes. I unfolded my arms and went to hug him. His now big hands rubbed my back as he hugged me back, I let him go and looked at him; he was now built and a lot taller from when I last saw him, he smirked at me before walking towards the living room.

" Don't worry, I won't tell your 'boyfriend' about the bun in the oven", he called over his shoulder. His hands holding up air quotation marks when he said boyfriend, I widen my eyes before running back upstairs to the room and closing the door behind me.

Hey guys :)

 Crazy chapter here, alright so this story is about to really kick off now. Still have no comments on the story, please comment I'll update more with the comments boosting my confidence to continue writing. Also, I have an idea for a new story it's paranormal and it's a Harry one to. But it's going to be different I promise you, so check it out please.

Follow <3

COMMENT <3

Vote <3

Bye guys :)

LOOK ON THE SIDE>>>>>>>>> Joey