Chapter 1

Jesica's P.O.V.

   It's been at least a week after that night. I don't know what was wrong with me but I would puck all the time and I had the weirdest cravings. I told Jeff I was going to go see Slendy about it. So being the gentleman he was he walked me to the mansion. we walked through the doors, and were tackled down to the ground by Sally.

"missed you too Sally."

  I slowly stood up and walked up to Slendys office. he was sitting in his chair reading some book. he looked up at me and if he could I knew he would be smiling.

"o Jesica! hello, what do you need child?"

"Well I've been acting weird lately and I just want you to check it out."

"o ok child."

   I put his hand on my shoulder and then my stomach. he looked at me seriously and said,

" what you been doing."

"No... this can't be... o fuck he did put the damn.... JEFF COME HERE."

Jeff's P.O.V.

   Jesica yelled for me from upstairs in Slendys office. This must be serious. everyone looked at me with wide eyes and a smirk on their face. I just rolled my eyes, and walked upstairs.

  when I got there Jesica was rubbing her stomach, smiling down at it. then she looked up at me. I didn't like that look. Slendy shook me out of my thoughts and said,

"I thought you would have covered that shit up."

   I've never heard Slendy ,of all people, be sarcastic like that. what was he talking about!

"cover wha- o shit."

" I never thought I would literally be ' 16 and Pregnant '.

  I ran up to her, lifted her up, and spun her around. she giggled and brought me in for a tight hug. I get down on my knees, brought my head up to her stomach, and kissed it. 

"Gosh there is someone inside me..."

"I was but not anymore..."

"don't be gross."

  I lifted her up, bridal style, and brought her downstairs.

"should we tell them?"

"Well dahhhh."

~After telling them~

   Their jaws were low and their eyes were wide. they couldn't believe it. Sally ran up to us and screamed that she was going to be a big sister. o this is going to be an interesting 9 fucking months....

~ Nine Months Later~

Jesica's P.O.V.

     it's almost time. I was laying in my bed just rubbing my stomach. we figured out over time that it was going to be a girl. we decided that we were going to naw her Arianna. Out of no where something wet started to come out of me... Fuck... my water broke....

"SLENDY!JEFF!JANE! ITS HAPPENING!"

   slendy teleported into the room with Jeff and Jane. they rushed over to my aid. Jeff grabbed my hand and calmed me down abit. Jane took responsibility of taking stuff off. slendy and Jeff just scurried around getting stuff we need. I could feel the pressure down there and it is the most painful thing I have ever felt. Slendy said I had to push so I did. and after about two hours of pushing I heard a faint cry, that slowly got louder. Jane walked over to me with a white bundle wrapped in her arms. she handed it to me with a warm smile. I looked at Arianna, and not to brag, but she was fucking adorable. she had brown curly hair, pale/grey skin, and her eyes, o how beautiful her eyes are! they are a mixture of blue and red. Just beautiful.

"she is gorgeous!"

   we all just stared in aw at our baby. soon everyone was in the room, looking at the baby. Sally squealed and rushed toward me. I made her sit down by me to make sure she didn't drop Ari. "We are going to have so much fun Ari!" she whispered.

    pretty soon everyone left and I was exhausted. I snuggled up to Ari and closed my eyes. I soon felt harm arms go around me. Jeff. We fell asleep like this, peaceful and calm.