1.

The young Prince and his two best friends rode hastly wanting to get to the Castle before the end of the day.

-Your Majesty, please! Don't ride too far from the royal guard! The Chancellor yelled after Christian and his right and left hands,Charles and Ryan.

-They'll never catch up on us. Our rides are the best in the whole Northen. Chris laughed loudly followed by his loyal friends. They did everything together ever since the deapers. Shared everything: secrets and belongings. They were closer than brothers which made their parents so proud of them. They were the futur of the solid kigdom.

-Move your ass, Charles! You're getting off the trail.. Charles! Ryan shouted to his friend who suddenly started to ride away from the royal road. Surprised his two friends followed right behind. What if something happened to his horse? Nearing the exit of the forest the three men started to hear yelles and curses getting louder and louder. Charles stopped his horse and stood down to tie it and carefully peek through the branches. He shushed his friends and showed them to do the same. What he saw made rage boil in his blood. There was a small looking girl covered in dirt, standing in the middle of the villagers, mostly elders, throwing mud and other filthy things at her. She had no where to go since they circled her. She just stood looking down and taking everything.

-We have to stop that! Charles told his friends.

-I don't know, it's not our business. Ryan mused.

-What if she's some criminal? As a prince I have no right to interfere without an official request.. Christian explained. A man walked behind the girl and yanked her hair to move her to the pole and tie her to it. The three men felt bad for her but didn't know how to help. Suddenly an elder stood in the middle showcasting a firelit branch.

-Today, justice will triumph! The satan's daughter will join him in hell and pay for all the lives she took. For all our sons who died! He shouted and was greeted with cheers. Whatever this lunatic was saying Charles knew was bullshit. The girl was at most 5'3 feet tall and shook like a leaf. If someone here was a sanatn's spawn it was all the others. His heart clenched as he saw her eyes fill with fear. Without hesitation he sat up on his horse and dashed over there. Just as the man lit the fire, Charles jumped to the ground and cut the ropes ignoring the dirt that was thrown his way. He pulled the girl behind him and rose his sword to whoever would dare come closer.

-What are you doing, ignorant? The old man screamed at him, like some fanatic. She's dangerous!

-You are dangerous! And crazy to top it. She's just a girl.. Man up and find a real solution to whatever is your problem.

-You don't know what she caused! She has to die!

-You are not to touch her! Chris came out right after his friend to back him up, with Ryan hot on his heels. I am taking her under the royal protection! He showed them the royal sceal on his little finger and the villagers bowed down.

-Sir! She's bringing death. She has to.. The old fanatic started again but was cut.

-I'm taking her away, so you don't have to worry anymore. He said sternly giving a nod to Charles who smiled thankfully at his friend.

-You are bringing hell to your home! I can't let you! The man charged with a loud groan at the girl, who, hurrying back fell, on her bottom. Charles quickly slashed the torch from the crazy guy and pushed him to the ground.

-You are going to be hung for disobeying the command. Chris told him coldlybut instead of begging, the man started to yell and laugh like a madman.

-And yet another death on your consciousness, little bitch! He spat at the girl, crawling closer. Chrales kicked him away from her but he kept on laughing. She'll be the death of you! She'll be the death of you! He kept on yelling as the guards, finally joining their prince, took the man away.

-Ryan, take her on your horse. Chris told him but Ryan grimaced.

-She stinks. He watched the mud covered girl up and down cuasing them to sigh.

-Whatever,I'll take her. Chris held his hand down to her and she watched them cautiously. If I wanted to hurt you, I'd let these people burn you, don't you think?He snapped at the girl who flinched at his tone. He couldn't help it, he was irritated with this whole situation. He had no right to interfere and he was going to hear about it from his parents. But he had to help Charles. He couldn't possibly let him fight off all these people, for whatever reason he felt the need to. The latest glared at his harsh words and helped the girl up.

-Don't worry, little thing. Charles cooed her helping her up on his friend's saddle. We'll take care of you from now on. He smiled gently and she just nodded, still shaking. With a sigh he joined his own horse, that ran further in the woods from fear, and joined the guards.