Chapter 2 .

Lindsey's POV.

While im on my way to school get a text from Jacob saying him , Red , Lei or Juvy will be at school & they were skipping b/c Juvy got in an accident. I was in tears when he said that I couldnt believe he got in an accident , when I read it i forward it to Jaylin & Kim & sent a crying emoji also telling them get to school NOW. After they read it they both said they were already there.

I text Jacob back saying ok with the crying emoji. I really wanted to skip but I need to be at school , when I got out the car I seen Jaylin & Kim running up to me with tears in their eyes.

"Besties it will be alright we just have to believe that he'll be alright & we'll see him next week at school."

"Alright ill be strong. Kim said she wripped her tears aways & ran to her car to fix her make-up.

"I'll also be strong i just dont want anything to go bad while he's in the hospital." Jaylin cried even harder.

"Ok look Jaylin!! Its gone be ok he will be ok i promise." As i said that a tear ran down my cheek one last time.

"Yall we are gone to be late come on." Kim said as she sniffled.

"You strong ?" While i held her head up.

"Yes let me hurry & fix my make-up." Jaylin said.

I didnt have to fix my make-up b/c I dont wear that shxt. We walked in school like some bad bitxhes, we walked in 1st hour & it had some thots (hoes) mugging us down as a muthaafxcker. We wasnt in the mood so no bitch & they momma would want to fxck with us at this moment. We sat in our seats & i pulled out my phone & text my bae to see what was gong on.

*Text Convo.*

"Bae how's he dong ?"

15 minutes later

"He's great nothing really happen he just broke his arm , but they said they keeping him in here til next week to really see if he ok."

"Thats great the girls & i would be there after school."

'iight. iiLoveYou ma'."

"iiLoveYou to love."

*End of text*

When i sent that message the bell rung , i looked over & I didnt see Jaylin or Kim. When i walked out the class i went to the bathroom & called Kim.

*Phone ringing.*

NO ANSWER

"Damn the fxck she aint answer for !!!" After hanging up Jaylin called me.

*Phone Convo.*

"Bitxh where yall at ?"

"Bitxh we in the parking lot."

"Bye hoe i got some news about Juvy see yall in a min." I hung up & rushed outside.

I walked to the lot & seen Kim talking to some dude & Jaylin was in her phone. I pulled Kim to the side by Jaylin & I & told the dude she was talking to , to hold on for a sec.

"Hold on she'll come back over I got to tell her something important." I told the dude Kim was talking to.

"iight." He said in a deep ass voice.

"So guess what ? JUVY IS OK !!! He just got a broke arm & the doctors said theyy gone keep him in the hospital til everything is really alright."

"Oh my gosh !! Im so freaking happy , but yall ill hit yall up in 3rd hour i got to finish talking to cutie over there." Kim said with a smirk.

"You better introduce us to him first." Jaylin & I said a the same time we ran over there.

"Trey this Jaylin & Lindsey my bestfriends ,& Jaylin & Lindsey this my crush/friend Trey."

"Nice to meet you Trey." Jaylin said & shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you also Trey." We shook hands & him & Kim left.

Jaylin's POV.

Hey im Jaylin as yall should know allready well im gine to tell you about me. Well umm , Im 5'1 , long black/brown hair , from New York , stayed in California for 1O years & i stay with my dad. Im a senior well if they didnt say they were seniors well we all are, my mom doesnt stay down here shes back home in New York. Shes has to stay there til they transfer her to California in 5months.

Well Lindsey & I went back into the school & seen the same freaking girls that was mugging us ealier.

"Look Lindsey thats them same girls that was mugging us ealier." I giggled a little & we walked in line to get our lunch.

"I know , but they mugging us like they got a fxcking problem."

"Girl dont get mad they'll be mad they'll be iight." I smirked & got my food.

"Come on lets go sit by Jsoh." We walked over to them & took a seat.

"Hey Josh." We both said.

"Hey yall & hey Lindsey."

"Wussup Josh." Lindsey said.

Nothing much chxllin." He said with a smirk & ate some of his food.

"Oh you might want to get yo sister before we stump her & her crew."

"Dont worry about them , Railey likes to be messy just dont pay her no mind."

"Cool whatever."

"So wussup Jaylin you just hearing us talk." Josh said laughing

"Im just ear hustling these females to make sure they aint saying shxt."

"Oh cool but fxck them." He said getting up dumping his plate.

"I guess but talk to yall later i have to go meet someone." I hugged Lindsey & Josh & left.

"iight see you later" Lindsey & Josh said at the same time.