Now that I've told him the truth he wants to down play my ability to be honest. Each and every time I've lied to him was to protect my own emotions and to prevent me from being embarrass. Even if I try to lie, he always finds a way to get the truth out of me. Now he has the audacity to sit up in front of me and call me a compulsive liar.

"Aven are you serious right now? Are you really saying this to me after you damn near begged the truth out of me?"

He nodded. "Yes the fuck I am because I know my fucking brother and he won't put his hands on no bitch."Defending your brother is one thing, but to call me out of my name is another. I really thought Aven was different from everyone else resulting in me befriending him so quickly, turns our I was wrong once again.

Hearing what he just said to me diminished our friendship completely. I lost all respect for him and from what it seems, he has done the same. "Now that I tell the damn truth about who put their damn hands on me I'm automatically a bitch! Aven just leave!" The fact that I thought that Aven could have been the one to lighten up my awful day angered me. He only seemed to make it worse just like everyone else.

"Ion' even much wanna be around your lying ass anymore."He gets up grabbing his car keys in the mist. I watch as he leaves he begins to stride out of Morgan's bedroom.

"You're forgetting something!"I shout after hom pitching the expensive Pandora bracelet at him.

Catching it in his hands he looks down at it. "You a liar and you ungrateful, a damn shame." Those being his final words he walked out of the bedroom brushing abruptly pass Morgan who stood at the threshold of the door. She watched as he stormed out towards the front door slamming it behind him.

"What the hell happened? I was coming in getting ready to ask if yall wanted some cereal and he just storm out like that." Morgan looked at me in total confusion.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't even know. "I sigh. "One minute we're talking and the next he gets upset because I tell him the truth behind who put their hands on me."

"Well, who the hell did it? He can't be that angry over some random."

I exhaled some air before speaking again. "Anthony did, Aven's brother. We had a miscommunication which lead to him becoming physical."I said to her with my head hung low. I really didn't wanna speak on this situation to much due to the fact that I just lost one of my most genuine friends to it.

Morgan walked over to the bed pulling me into an embrace. "Come here babe, I got you. He'll come around later, I promise."She held me close immediately triggering tears. Just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse.

________

*2 days later*

I watched as Aven ignited conversation with Pascale on the other side of the room in Mr Johnson's class. Since our whole falling out we haven't talked to each other meaning he no longer sat on the left side of the room with me.

He was now aligned right beside Pascale having joyful conversations with her for two days in a row. I couldn't resist the urge to look at the two and grow envious of how she had my former friend wrapped around her finger. Although I have Morgan now, that didn't take away the empty feeling of loneliness that came over me once I realized I could no longer vent to my best friend.

The bell grasp my attention causing me to quickly grab my composition notebook and scramble out of the classroom.

I walked towards my locker eager to get my things out so I could go home. Since we had standardized testing this week our schedules were all out of whack causing us to leave campus after transitioning from our fith period to our first.