||Dream Vacation:Traveling||

"Norma, wake up its 4:30 a.m" Alex said. "Okay" She mumbled while waking up. I got up from bed, put on my robe and walked downstairs. Alex was already downstairs making breakfast for both us. "Good morning" she said. "Very good morning" Alex said with a smile on his face. I walked to Alex and gave him a kiss. He kissed me back on the cheek. "Are you shore you don't want me to make breakfast?" She said. "No, babe I'm fine" he said "okay" she said while walking upstairs to get dressed.
Alex was finished making breakfast, and I was done getting dressed. I walked down stairs and all I could smell was bacon and eggs. I could already tell Alex was a good cook. "Breakfast is ready!" Alex said. "Good, I'm starving" she said with a laugh.
They both poured their coffee and sat down and ate breakfast. It took 10 minuets for them to eat. When Alex was finished he got the passports, plane tickets, and baggage claim tags. He put them in Norma's carry on. Norma was in the kitchen cleaning up after eating. "Alright we're ready to go!" he said "let's go, I can't wait no longer" she said with excitement. It's was  6 a.m,Norma walked out with her bag, and Alex followed her, and locked the door behind them. " I'm going to lock the Motel office, I'll be right back" she said. "okay hurry up" Alex said. Norma locked the office up and walked to Alex's SUV. Alex was waiting for her and opened the passenger door for her. "Thank you Mr. Romero" Norma said with sarcasm. "Oh shush you" Alex said. Alex kissed her and closed the door. He walked over and opened his door. He started the car and drove to the WPB airport. "Where are we going?" she asked "you'll see" he said. "I'm so excited Norma said. "Me too" he said.
While driving to the airport Alex put his hand on her knee and looked at her. Norma moved his hand from her knee to intertwine their hands. The drive to the airport was 20 minuets, so it wasn't that far of a drive from their house. Norma turned the radio on and she heard her favorite song "Savannah" by Diviners. "This is my favorite song!" she said. "Really, mine too" he said. "Oh my god really!" she asked "yup, always have been" he said. "And guess what, this song made me decide to make this trip" Alex said. "Oh my god stop your going to make me cry" she said. "I love you,you know that Norma" he said. "I know you do, I love you too" she said. There was a upcoming red light and Alex stopped and kissed Norma. She couldn't help how much she loved him, so she kissed him back with more power. "Okayy let's save this moment for later okay?" he said "okay, sure" she said.
They arrived at WPB airport and grabbed their suitcases from the trunk of the SUV. "Don't forget to lock your car" she said "I won't" he said. Alex locked the car and they both walked into the airport. When they walked in the headed straight to security. "Wow there isn't a long ass line" he said "surprising" she said with a laugh. In her mind she thought I love him so much, I would never give him up for anything. Alex thought the same thing in his mind. I love her so much, I would never get rid of her. Both of them went through the security fine, and they put their luggage on the monorail. After they walked to the gate and waited for the plane to get boarded. The plane boarded at 7:30 a.m. When Alex was ordering the plane tickets their was an offer to them for upgrading to first class for only $100 extra. He wanted this to be a 'Vacation to remember' for Norma and so he got the deal and upgrades to first class seating. Norma doesn't know about this, Alex is going to surprise her twice. "Alright since we're at the gate where are we going" she said. The loud speaker turned on. "Passengers for first class seating for flight 370 to Honolulu please board at this time" said the woman on the loud speaker. "What! we're going to Hawaii!" Norma yelled. "Yes! Surprise!" Alex said. "On my god Alex this is the best surprise I ever had!" She said. "Your welcome hun" Alex said "Thank you Alex" Norma said with a hug. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, and his arms were around here waist. While hugging Norma whispered in Alex's ear "I love you so freaken much". Alex whispered back "I love you more". They finished with a kiss. "Wait when are we boarding?" she asked. "Right now, silly" he said. "Alex, you little.." She paused with laughter. "Stop doing this, your killing me!" She said with a smile on her face. Alex looked at her crystal blue eyes and smiled back. They held hands while walking to the gate and gave the woman their tickets. After giving the tickets to the woman they walked down the trailer that connected to the plane and entered the plane. "Hey Mr.Romero" said the captain of the plane. "Hey Mr. Thornton" said Alex. "Who is this young lady?" Asked Mr. Thornton. "This is my beloved wife, Norma Romero. "Nice to meet you" said the captain while shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you too" she said. "Alright let get our seats" Alex said. "It's good to see you captain" he said. "You too Romero" said the captain. Norma and Alex sat in there seats and buckled their seat belts. "How do you know him?" Norma asked. "He used to work with me in investigations" Alex said. "Oh ok" Norma said. After sitting in the plane for 15 minuets the plane took off to Honolulu. The flight was 4 hours and 10 minuets long. "Are you ready to have the greatest time of our lives?" He said. "Alex, you know I'm ready, I always am" she said.

----------------------------------------------------[next part coming today💛]
hope you like it so far!😉