Story 1: a plane

Our story begins with our main character,Brianna.
Here she is now:

Hello!so,in this story we will be going on a plane

Brianna walks in to the airport.she gets some money from the atm and then purchases a boarding pass.

She puts her luggage on the luggage conveyor and walks over to the metal detector.

****new character****
This is Tess.
Tess is the TSA agent.

*****back to story*****Tess looked at Brianna

Tess looked at Brianna.then she stepped out of the way.
Brianna took a seat and Tess refilled the water cups.brianna took a water cup and drank it empty.
Darin is the boarding guy.he's not that important.im not wasting my 5% battery that I have left taking a picture of him.ANYWAYS,Darin turns on the tv monitor and Brianna says goodbye to Tess.brianna gets on the plane and sits down on the seat next to the tv screen playing dancing toca.

Alberto is the food guy.he's not important either.he goes over to talk to Brianna and Brianna orders a blue donut a juice box and a burrito on a tray.after a while Alberto came with a tray with a blue donut,juice box,and a burrito.she ate it all up.it was time to get off the plane.she got a pocket juice at the vending machine and walked out.then she grabbed her luggage and walked all the way out.