NOTES

EisenMadchen : left the book club

KevinXValentine : completed all the assignments and is to be added back to week five.

firedance_icesong : completed all the assignments and is to be added back to week five. 

Kellyshor_writes : completed all the assignments and is to be added back to week five.

notdevy : on a break, assignments are incomplete.

SKEPTICghostiie : assignments have been completed and is to be added back to week five.

secretjellyfish : on a break, assignments are completed.

FlawFilledPrincess : assignments have been completed and is to be added back to week five.

dark-princes : weekly and daily assignments are incomplete, is suspended from receiving further assignments until week four assignments and daily are completed.

-TheAbsentAuthor- : weekly and daily assignments are incomplete, is suspended from receiving further assignments until week four assignments and daily are completed.

marjalilli : incomplete weekly assignment on time. Daily assignment is completed.

_brebear_ : incomplete daily assignment.

XTwirlingInTheRainX : incomplete daily assignment. 

SweetAngelx : left the book club, daily assignment and weekly assignments are completed.

SomeWritingReader : left the book club. Weekly and daily assignments are completed.

MockingjayEverdeen : all previous assignments completed, to be added in week five.