WEEKLY ASSIGNMENT

RULES

RULES

➳ There will be 3 different Layouts; Monthly Review, Weekly Assignment and Daily Assignment. The Monthly Review will be an updated list of the current Month that will be posted with all the upcoming updates and assignments that you will have this month in order to give you an idea of what will be happening in this book club.
The Weekly Assignments will be your official book club assignments where you will be working with your group of members and reading each others books.
The Daily Assignments will consist of reading only one chapters of the Book of The Week.

➳ You will work in Groups of 3. Which means that you will have 2 more people in your group and you will have to read maximum, 6 chapters every week or less.

➳ You will only comment on the chapters that are specified by the username of the members on your group. Not more and not less. If you are new to the book club and your assignment states you have to read chapters 4, 5 and 6. You will read the first three chapters of the book, you will start from the beginning, chapter 1, 2 and 3 NOT 4, 5 and 6.

➳ Your feedback should be 5+ lines or 350+ characters comment.

➳ In this book club, a week will be counted in 10 days. Which means, you will have 10 days to complete your assignment.

➳ You can add more than one book to this club. However, that would mean you will have to do double the work.

➳ If you need to take the week off or extend your deadline, please let me know 2 days before the deadline, failure to do so will result in a strike.

➳ If you do not complete your assignment on time, you will receive a strike.

➳ if you have completed your assignment, but forgot to comment done, you will still receive a strike.

➳ if you forgot to comment done but have completed the assignment, you will still receive a strike.

➳ If you refuse to complete the assignment that was given to you after all your members in the group have read your book and left feedback, you will be asked to leave this club.

➳ There will be a two-strike rule. Once you receive two strikes, you will be asked to leave this book club.

➳ If you change the name of your book or your username please notify me so that I know who you are instead of not including you in the next week because your user disappeared or your book did.

➳ If you would like to remove a strike, you will have to read 5 chapters and leave a 5+ line feedback on each chapter.

➳ When you comment on your member's books please use the #BrigadeReads tag so that the members know which book club you're from and about the assignment in case they missed it.