Chapter 8

Carter POV

I jumped up out of my sleep when I heard a loud noise. Looking beside me I didn't see anyone so I got up and went downstairs in search of August and Bubba.

"Dad?" I whispered with wide eyes.

There he was standing over top of Cassie pulling down his pants as she started to cry.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I yelled making him snap his head in my direction.

He looked up at me and smiled "Hey baby girl I missed you" he said as he started to make his way towards me.

"What were you getting ready to do to her?" I asked looking from him to Cassie who still sat on the couch crying.

"The same thing I used to do to you baby " he laughed.

"Cassie come here" I yelled for her.

She jumped up as quick as she could and ran over to me hugging my legs.

"Baby girl go upstairs and press one on the phone your daddy left for us. Once he pick up tell him get here now and dont come back down stairs untill I tell you to" I said while ushering her up the steps.

"You need to leave now!" I yelled at my father. "How the hell did you find me?"

"I been looking all over for you" he said as he moved closer and closer towards me.

I watched my father closely waiting to see what he was going to do. Thinking quickly I grabbed August gun that he kept taped under the table and aimed it at his head.

"If you take one more mother fucking step I will blow your fucking brains out!" I yelled tears coming down my face.

I couldn't believe the man that hurt and tormented me for years was standing here in front of the place I felt safest.

"Baby girl it's daddy" He said taking another step forward.

Pop
Pop
Pop
Pop
Pop

I continuously pulled the trigger until the clip was empty. His body had dropped to the floor gushing out blood.

Next thing I knew my knees started bucking and I fell to floor crying. I couldn't believe I had finally gotten rid of that motherfucker.

——————————————

Gunz POV

"Hello" I said picking up the phone.

"Dada get home man down stairs" I heard my daughter say.

I jumped up running out to my truck and hopped in. I sped all the way home going through all the stops light. Once there I jumped out my truck and rushed in gun in my hand.

I looked down to see a man dead and Carter in the corner crying her eyes out with my gun beside her.

"I killed him August. I killed him" Carter cried running over and wrapping her arms around me.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"It's my father" she said as she cried harder into my shirt.

I got on the phone and told one of my boys to come clean up the mess. Once they had arrived I took Carter upstairs and started packing up her and Cassie stuff.

"Come on I'm getting ready to drop yall off at my sister house" I said picking up cassie and grabbing Carter hand leading them out the house and into the car.

After all of their bags were in the car I got in and drove off towards my sister house.

"You good boo?" I asked looking over at Carter who laid her head on the window.

"Yeah" she mumbled but I could tell that shit shook her up.

We pulled up to April house who was already outside waiting on our arrival. She opened up the back door and got Cassie from her chair while I helped Carter.

"Carter I'll be back later" I said hugging her while she cried on me again.

"August please don't get yourself hurt" She said while holding on to me tightly.

"I won't I'll be back later on tonight" I told her.

"Pinky promise" She said.

"Pinky promise" I repeated kissing her forehead before leaving.

AW I LOVE THERE RELATIONSHIP NON RELATIONSHIP THING ♥♥