Full Description/Author's Note

(continuation)

Let's see... the bad boy. Oh, he'll be the most daring of his group of four, and he'll mess around with all the girls who love his handsome face... he has to hang out with the popular group, be in american football, and be a party man. Negative qualities... well, he's a man slut, just a few spoons of that. And an arrogant bastrd, he should be worthy of that title. Girls love that, don't they? Mm, maybe I'll add a brooding side..."

The girl splashed in half a cup accidentally - and the lilac solution went dark brown.

"Oh, dear me, no,that's far too much." She reached for a pink bottle, resolving to add a sweet side to him. The mixture went indigo, and the lady frowned, adding a few cotton-balls of "softness" to it. Perhaps a tad too much, but that couldn't be helped or he would ruin the story. This bad boy would be a bit of a weakling. "There, that's it. The character will develop as the story goes on."

"And now, for our shy, nerdy girl. She has to be smart, of course, and emotional. Stubborn, lets add just a spoon of that. Reckless courage. And sweetness. Now, where's that bottle for 'a mother who left her in the past'?"

As she was searching for it, the young girl didn't realize she knocked over a red bottle. It was after all, a very small cave, and there was little free space for movement. Bloodlike ink seeped into the cauldron, turning the pea green shade a violent crimson.

Having found the vial she was searching for, the girl turned back round triumphantly, only to see the cauldron. Shock filled her eyes, but it was instantly replaced with regret.

"Oh, no, no, no! Red elements can't be changed!"

She grabbed the bottle before too much spread out, but the damage was done. "There must be at least a pint of this stuff in there!" She looked at the bottle in her hand. It read:

AN UNPREDICTABLE ELEMENT OF ONE'S NATURE! USE WITH CAUTION!

"Well, THAT's descriptive. Who named these things anyway?" The girl thought.

Regretfully, the girl added the contents she'd been looking for and looked at the swirling red, glowing substance. "I should do it again. I must! I will!"

"... I'm too lazy to. I'm sure it'll be fine."

__________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys!

Well - I'm not really sure who I'm saying that to. If somebody has clicked on here, thanks! Your support is really appreciated.

I'm putting down a few ground rules for this book, not offensively, just saying.

1) NO PLAGIARISM. (That means copying/stealing my work, for those who didn't know) Guys, if you're just here to copy my work - go somewhere else, get a life, and buy some creativity. Then come back and read it.

2) NO "Please update!" MESSAGES I know, no updates will be annoying, I sympathise with not getting updates. I truly do. I was a Wattpad reader before a Wattpad writer! BUT, I still have a life. (Not that I don't love writing)

3) NO SPOILERS. If you want to skip forward and read the ending (if I've written it) then whatever. I don't mind or care. I know a lot of people do that. But if you're going back, or reading it again, please don't be an asshole about it. Have a little sympathy for the other readers. If you want, you can message me to talk about something in the book. I'll try to reply, provided my inbox doesn't start flooding up! (Not that I'm confident it will...)

Finally,

All my characters are PURELY FICTIONAL. Any relation whatsoever to anybody else is purely coincidental.

Okay then!

Cya later ;)
Alice Petal.

Edit, December 2019: (-_-) It's been a long time since this was up, huh...? I was still a bratty pre-teen when I came up with it. BUT, I've gone through my 20 chapters in drafts and I can see that I still like the idea I had then, even if there are a few changes I wanna make.

I'll work on this harder than my lazy ass did before, especially since I can see that it'll only be around... 30 chapters, so I'll try to finish it soon. Senior year is tough though (and the IBDP is out for my blood) so I'll at least vow to not start updating till I'm 5 chapters away from the end. I will have regular updates!! I won't torture!!

I will be working on my other story sometime soon as well, probably after I smash this one out while I'm still inspired. I have a few new things I've started too, so I'll upload them as well

See you in a couple months, 
Allie XOXO ;D