Hussain held her

"Hi.. noor tum mujhy waha akela chor ain .. btao kia help karun tumhari ?"
They hear a little blast sound yup bcz zarnish open the door wid her kick she hand holding her begs  n she standing in door frame. Miraal n noor shocked badly.
"Am.. aa ajao.. vo.. "
Noor sound n she looked at door.
Kahin darwaza to nhi toota..
"Kch nhi hua.. us k hath mi saman tha.. "
Miraal tapping noor shoulder bcz she understand noor feeling. Usay darwazay se zada us py likhy khud ka nam k bord ki thi..
"Amm.. tum hamen bola leti na zarnish.. "
Miraal taken step towards zarnish side.
"Ary bola to leti na.. magr mi ny socha tum dono buzy hogi to.. "
Now zarnish drop the begs on the bed. Miraal held one beg or us tarha vo girny se bach gaya.. miraal have that beg bed corner side n she trun when she saw noor touched her name bord ... she dnt listen up they two she just worried about her name bord.
"Kia hua noor..? "
Miraal confused sound.
"Bach gaya.. " noor removed it from the door n she hugged it n hidding fastly while gazing up to zarnish in her eye corner .
"Kia hua noor.. "
Zarnish try to stand up n she came up near of noor when noor zipping her beg fastly..
"Kcg nhi zarnish.. tum ny apna sab saman pack kiya . Oh i mean pack to ha kholna nhi.. bas .. am ab.. "
Noor mormoring her bcz she has confused kahin phir kch or na torny lagy n miraal was smiling.. 
Sudden a car horan were came in their window side.
"Agay.. thank goad . "
Noor sound. N she going to window side for sawing them. She get back n put the box on miraal hands ..
"Ye lo.. ly jao mi baqi ka saman lati hun.. or zarnish ye tumhra.. "
She s also put the box on zarnish hand n noor gesture to miraal..
"Le ja plz... "
Miraal jerk her head while smiling.. n stepping out side .
"Ok madam.. "
Zarnish sound n she going out fastly..
Miraal walked slowly bcz box were heavy n she can t carry it. She s enhaling fastly..
"Noor ki bachi.. kia kia bhara hua ha is mi.. "
miraal talking to her self while desenting up stairs slowly..
When miraal cross those stairs fastly cz she did not saw it she think she was stepping on last one and then she was falling front n she lose the box either side..
"Aoopp... "
She just close her eyes.. while losing that box she saw the stairs 3 stepps more n she scared badly..
When some one held her.. by her waist.. she just think she s drop on the floor n then she going to be injured badly but some one safe her.. when she s falling down hussain held her.. she s falling like she s face or her crush on floor but hussain trun her fastly to his side. hussain one hand hold her waist n either one is her back.

 hussain one hand hold her waist n either one is her back

Miraal close her eyes more tightly.. she s on his arms..
Hussain was smile .. n he staring her chssesyly.. miraal heart beat like dil abhi bahar ajayega.. 
"U r safe. "
Hussain breathe put on her mouth n she open her eyes slowly.. when she looked him she was much close of him n he staring her like he s eyes say something that time..
"I m falling omg..
I had close my eyes..
N think k ab bht buri tarhan girna ha.. to.. mi ny ankhen band karlen.. but i feel.. some one is grabbed my waist n my back i m falling front but some one trun their side fastly . Who s some one.. when i hear his sound.. then i had open my eyes.

 then i had open my eyes