Moving all again

I was having a good day, hanging out in the kitchen. Until my mom told me that we're moving. "Where are we going anyway?" I asked trying to sound like I was complaining. "We're moving to Sydney!' my mom replied without a doubt. "Thats all the way across the world!" I complained loudly. "Do we have to go mom?" I said more softly. "Yes sweetie we have to move, your dad got a job there." she told me quickly. I marched out of the kitchen, up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door as hard as I could.   

I opened a chat with my friend. "Hi guys, I have bad news I'm moving to Sydney." I wrote. An instant reply came back. "Blossom do you really have to go?" Kate asked me. "Apparently yes." I wrote sadly with a sad emoji. "Well got to go packing. See you maybe later in life." I texted slowly so that it would be a moment to remember. "I promise that I will meet you on later in life." She wrote down. Then that was it. I will probably never see her again. I know that the last ever conversation I ever had with my friend is on text but I mean I can't just suddenly go to her house like how they do it in the movies. So I went to start packing. 

I started  to take down my pictures first . Then I put my clothes away. It took me a while to finally get my clothes out because it took me 1 hour. Also I had to climb up on the bed to get all the pictures down. There was one of my favorite pictures. My friend and I hugging each other. I know its weird I have a picture about that but I mean we had the camera on anyway. 

I went downstairs and yelled "I'm done packing my things to go to Australia!" Of course my parents heard and said"whats so bad about moving?' my dad asked me. Well I have to be the new kid, my friends will be all the way across the earth, and I will have to go to a private school so let me think... life will be bad as far as I'm worried.