Cherry Bombs!!

"Here you are Munchkin Moonie go have some fun!" Keith said about to give the boy Cherry Bombs.

"Don't him those!" Roger scolded Keith.

"Why not? He likes them!" Keith asked with genuine confusion.

Pete jumped up off the crouch yelling, "You don't give Cherry Bombs to a Munchkin Moonie no matter how much he begs and gives you puppy eyes!"

Keith flayed his arms, "But look at him! How do you expect me to say no?"

"Easily just look at him and say no." John said a matter-of-factly.

Keith looked down at the pouting Munchkin Moonie.

"I can't do it!" Keith screamed in defeat.

Pete brushed past Keith and went straight to Munchkin Moonie.

He looked the little kid in the eyes and spoke as authoritative as he could.

"Munchie you can't have Cherry Bombs they're dangerous and you're too young."

Munchkin Moonie looked up at Pete with huge pleading eyes.

Pete threw his hands up in defeat and gave in letting the child have what he wanted.

"That kid is something else! He's a bloody master of manipulation!" Pete swore out loud.

"I told you! Little Rascal!" Keith said in a proud tone

Munchkin Moonie grabbed Itty-Bitty Enty and  the children disappeared into the bathroom with the explosives.

"Oh great!" Roger groaned.

"For fuck's sake!" Pete yelled as the door locked.

"Oi what your language around the kids!" John scolded Pete.

"Would you shut up and help us get this door open?"  Roger growled back trying to open the door.

"If you light those things and flush them I'll--" Pete threatened the twosome but was interrupted by a toilet flushing and a loud bang.

Laughing and water spilling over could be heard from the closed door.

"Goddamit!" Pete exclaimed angrily. 

Keith looked at his partner in crime and laughed, "Just like old times, eh Ox?"

John laughed along with Keith while Teeny Tarzan and Bitesize Bone proceeded to try to break the door down with Roger and Pete.