Adventure!!

Your pov: Expecting the green portal to hurt you, you were surprised you landed with out a scratch. "I'mmm alivee!!" You screamed and started to laugh. "Hehe y-y-yeah d-did you think the portal was going to harm you?"morty said as he nervously laughed. "Welp I mean I just met you guys and you offered to take me on an adventure for all I know you guys could've rapped me or something." You nodded your head agreeing with your self. "Look k-kid *burp* I'm not here to *burp* harm you i-i just need some...seeds." Rick looked at morty and said "Morty look there are some seeds that I need in this planet. And *burp* we can't just smuggle them in a p-purse or some shit like that. I-i need you to *burp* g-g-get the s-seeds and s-shove them wayyy up your ass." "B-but Rick I-i-i can't d-do that!" "Morty listen my butthole is too lose from doing this for many years. I-i really *burp* really need these seeds for a project can you do it?" "Awww geez Rick do I have to?" "Yes Morty please it'll mean the world *burp* t-to me." Okay what the fuck?! Poor Morty I feel bad for the kid. Rick looks at me " What do you want s-some *burp* seeds up your ass now kid?!" "N-no s-sir I just find it interesting the relationship you and your grandson have." You say trying your best to look Innocent as you can. "Sure (y/n) was it? Look I got to go look for something else for this *burp* project y-you and Morty can go look for the seeds." Rick gave Morty directions to where the seeds are located at and left. "So have you been here before Morty?" You didn't want to walk in silence so you decided to start a conversation with him. "Umm well no. But umm I-i-i have been to this one planet in w-which rick left me... I shouldn't have said that now you're probably scared." "He left you wow that must have been bad. I mean no shit it would've been bad I mean like bad as in it could ruin your relationship with him." "Yeah i-i-i-i guess you're right i didn't talk to Rick for a week a-a-after that." You look at him and notice that he's a very nervous person. He moves around a lot and avoids any eye contact with me. Maybe he never talked to a girl? Wait that's mean he probably has. Shut up me I'm trying to focus on what Morty is saying. •3• What did he just say? I have no idea. I should really be focusing right now."A-a-and yeah umm that's why we're here for the seeds a-at least that's what Rick told me." You stare out into the city and keep walking with Morty. "You know the topic of aliens isn't new to me at all." You said as you looked over at Morty. Morty for some reason seemed astonished by this."R-r-really h-how i-i didn't know about aliens untill Rick came. Ummm long story I'll tell you later on." "Oh yeah there was this one alien at my old home town who wanted to take over the world!" You say moving your hands around wildly. "Ohh umm t-t-theres the umm seeds...•3•" Remembering what Rick said you give Morty a nervous smile and a thumbs up. Morty leaves and looks at the tree and nods.

Morty Pov: Looking at the trees i swallow hard. Those Rick must be crazy?! I turn around to see (y/n) give me a nervous smile and a thumbs up. "Uh yeah i-i-im going t-to get t-the seeds and ummm you're gonna c-c-catch them. I-i-if t-thats okay w-with you." (Y/n) gives me a nod and I start climbing the tree to get the seeds. "There's one (y/n)." I say as i throw one down at her hoping she would catch it. "I caught it!" She says in one of the most adorable ways ever. I throw the second one down and give her the heads up again. She catches it and I start climbing down. "Hehe s-so I'm g-going to umm you know what r-r-rick said. We're just going to need to find a bathroom." Awwww geez this is so embarrassing why did Rick choose the day a new girl moves in and make me put some stupid seeds 'wayyyy up my ass' fucking Rick. I grab the seeds and start walking to the nearest bathroom there is. After a couple of minutes we find the nearest bathroom and I go in knowing my fate.

----------minor time skip.(lolz im not explaining in detail the way the seeds went up his ass).------------

Morty pov: After shoving the seeds up my ass i awkwardly walk out and was greeted by a laughing (y/n). My face turned really red. "Awww geez (y-y/n-n) let's n-not s-peak about this." "Haha okay Morty i-i guess how are you holding up buddy *giggles*." I look at her and see something in her eyes. There's something in her eyes that make me want to keep looking at her. "Morty Morty come back to earth Morty we need to find that looney of a grandpa of yours and leave." My face reddens i wonder if she noticed me staring at her eyes. Maybe not. "Yeah l-l-lets go find r-rick." I take out my cell phone and call rick. He tells us he's in some building and hangs up." Ughhhh whyyy must we walk?!" I hear her complain. I giggle which surprises me because I have never giggle like that before kinda like a school girl. "O-oh I-I think I see Rick right over there." I say as i point over to Rick. "Morty (y/n) hurry jump into the portal don't ask just jump." Rick said in a hurry. He points the portal gun and me and (y/n) jump in.

Your POV: I land face flat on the ground. "Oww what the fuck i thought jumping the portal would be painless." "S-shut up kid *burp* at least w-we made it out alive." "Hehe r-rick t-thats no w-w-way of t-treating our n-new neighbor, p-plus s-she's a g-girl." "M-morty *burp* shut up and get to the house dinner is about to be ready. And you (y/n) get to your house to." Well i knew Rick was a dick but i didn't know he was that much of one."(y-y-y/n) ummm i was wondering if you would like to come over for dinner tonight since Rick is being a jerk to you. I a-also don't want you to think t-that we're bad n-neighbors haha. B-but i-i-it's okay i-if you d-dont want to." While he was saying this you couldn't help yourself but smile throughout his whole speech. "Of course I would Morty its no problem just let me go home and change. Oh can i have your number and I'll give you mines so you can call me when dinners ready." His eyes widen. How cute. You take out your phone and give it to him as he does the same. You save your number on his phone and as your contact name you put (nickname). He gives you back your phone and you see he has Morty as his contact name. You smile and say good bye as you walk home.
------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys how'd you like the story? Im soo sorry for not updating soon im already working on the next couple of chapters dont worry. Byee people!