the person at the door

Phenix POV

           When I opened the door I ran away to max and said "max its mom and dad, help" and he nodded and saw mom and dad right nehind me with the look 'your hiding something, tell me if you want to live' look and grabbed me hand and ran to my room witch is at the end of the hall and locked the door to escape mom and dad. Then we went out the window and in my car and drove to my friend bindis house and stayed there until my parents went in the drive way and we ran to maxes friend matts house. Until my mom grabbed my arm and told me to talk and I tryed to but groaned and used sigh language and said "i cant I had to get to surgery to live, because of aph and ross so I cant talk" and they didnt know what I said so max came and explained what I said and they requested to talk to aph and he said she is in prison for 8 years for trying to kill me.

Keep readding to find out what phes and maxes parents do to the news.

Thought I was to continue

Maby

Maxes POV

           When my parents heard what I said they asked about ross and I said "hes with her" so they understood and said "sorry" and left.

Skys POV

         When me and jin saw max and phenix parents leave the house. We went in and jin said "what happened" and max said "they came to know about aph, phe, and ross" and phe nodded while watching tv and max was cooking dinner when there was a .........

Find out what, well you dont know you have to keep reading to find out.

Bye bye