II

The sun arose from its slumber as the moon shrunk, preparing for its sleep. Yuu woke up, a sweet scent filled Yuu's nostrils as he pondered about whos it was.

Mikaela... he had never left Yuu alone.

He was there, in his embrace, where it was just the two of them.

Yuu smiled, realising he wasn't alone, that he didn't have to go thought the tough times alone. The time was 8:10, he had to go to the doctors at 9pm, so he had some free time to be with Mika. His vision went blurry for just a bit and felt a bit light headed, but brushed it of since he didn't want that to ruin the day alone with Mika.

They went out and enjoyed laughing together, eating together and living together.

Making happy memories so that people wouldn't forget.

So that they knew that Yuu existed.

After all,

No one remembered him.

Mika looked at the time, it was 5pm, they needed to go to the doctors at 9pm. They had 4 hours to kill. Meanwhile, Yuu started yawning.

"Yuu-chan, lets go home now you seem sleepy."

"Yeah, I guess your right... I gotta go to the doctors as well."

The boys started walking home, humming a tune in harmony with each other, laughing.

Yuu out stretched his hands and lay flat faced on his bed. Mika waved at Yuu and close the door, Yuu suddenly felt alone once more.

It's the memories that destroys us.

Guren walked into Yuu's room, opening the blind to allow the wind to pass through. He turned to Yuu and poked him, waking him up.

"Yuu is everything okay?"

What a stupid question.

Nothing is okay.

Yuu felt tears streaming down his face as he bit his lip, trying to not let the sounds enact.

Guren saw the tears which he tried to conceal.

"Yuu, does it hurt living?"

Yuu opened his mouth to reply, trying not to gag in the process.

"Yeah... It does."

Timeskip 8:45pm~

Its time for the doctors, another boring trip yay...

Yuu sighed and looked at his watch before turning to the angel named Mikaela who was sat next to him. He smiled at him.

"Yuichiro Amane, please see the doctor at room 313."

With that, Yuu stood up and headed for the door, whilst Mika stayed behind awaiting for the news.

Yuu sat down as the doctor flipped through Yuu's medical pages, a hint of sadness loomed the area.

"Amane-kun... here are the news. I'm sorry but..."

Yuu replied with a nod.

"You have cancer."