Book 2 Jo's death/Allies accident part 1

Isabelle sat on her desk. She was reading some papers and drunk tea. She looked through her classes and saw her phone. Raj hasn't called her for the last 2 hours, so he shoud be at the way home.  Isabelle looked at the papers again when a girl screamed. She ran to her door and opend it. Zoe was raning through the hallway "Jo is hurt!" She screamed and stopped running. "Isabelle she's dying!"

Isabelle walked to Zoe "go and pick up August" she oders, then she walked to the door. 'Keep calm' she told herself.

After the cold air welcomed her she was completly awaken. She started to ran and was trying to get as fast as possibel to the gate. Her shoes weren't the best for running but Isabelle got faster and faster. She felt her feet slithering over the snow and coud barley breathe. The air was too cold.

Seconds later she reached the gate and saw a lifeless body. "Jo?" She asked softly. No answer. She walked torwards the body. Still no answer. Then she saw her. Her eyes were opend and she looked at the sky. "Jo?" Isabelle asked again and feel on her knees. "Hey everything is going to be okay" She wisperd and tried to locate the bleeding. "You're gonna be okay" she said softly and took Jos hand. Jo breathed a little bit. Isabelles hands were shaking while she stroked Jos cheek. Her hands were coverd in blood and her hole boody was freezing. "Help is coming" Isabelle told jo. "You're save. I'm not letting you die" she breathed and stroke Jos cheek again. A tear fell on Jo face. Isabelle took Jos hand. "You're gonna be okay" she wisperd as silent as possible. "Gabe" Jo tried to say "allie" she finished with a tender wisper. Then the glow in her eyes faded. Isabelle tried to keep Jo awake but it was to late. Jo was dead.

"Isabelle?" Zoes terrefied voice appeard behind Isabelle. "Is she okay?" Isabelle shoked her head. Then she turned around and saw Zoe. Her eyes were filled with unshed tears. "She's gone" Isabelle explained. "And Gabe kindnapped Allie. It was a trap"

Exactly 14 minutes and 37 seconds later Isabelke still stared at her clock. She tried to call Raj, but he didnt replied. The tea on her desk was already cold. She hasn't moved in the last 10 minutes. Everything went fast. August grapped her and brought her back to the building then he disappeard in the black night to find Allie. Isabelle had gone to her office, and was still sitting in it.

She didnt even try to stop crying. It was a terrible feeling. She lost two friends at the same day. The won't find Allie. Gabe was too trained for that. And she teached him the skills.

49 seconds later Isabelles phone rang. 'Raj is calling' appeard on the display. Isabelle grapped the phone as fast as possible. "Raj" she wisperd. "Hey Isabelle" he started "I'm almost in Cimmeria and you called over 10 times so I thought that I shoud call back" "You shoud have called earlier" Isabelle answerd "Jo was mur" she started but Raj hung up. "Raj?" Isabelle asked. Nobody answerd.

Somebody knoked at the door. "Raj found Allie. She is in the hospital. Go and tell Lucinda" Eloise oderd. Isabelle glanzed up. "Okay" she said silently. What happend? She looked at the clock again. "Is she okay?" She asked. Nobody repeated.

Isabelle scrolled through her contacts until she found Lucinda. She pressed 'calling' and waited for her. "Lucinda" Lucinda said and stopped. "Are you okay?" She asked Isabelle. "What?" Isabelle wisperd and tried to hide her 'cry-baby-voice' "The Londoner hospital called me. My granddaughter is hurt." Lucinda started "Isabelle I thought you would tell me first" she finished disapointed. "I ca... I coudn't" Isabelle explained. "I was too shocked" she went on "I am too shocked." "Isabelle they are operating her. Its not good. You shoud go and say goodbye" Lucinda wisperd. "I think I wont make it in time. If you woud have called me a few mimutes earlierer I woud have got the earlier fly." Lucondas voice was upset and sad. Isabelle looked at the wall. She fell like a timebomb, seconds away from exploding. What had she done? She let Jo die. She let Allie die. And now Lucinda wont see Allie. "I I I I am so sorry" she cried and hung up.

"Isabelle?" Somebody opend the door. Carter was standing infront of her. "There is somebody waiting for you" he explained and pointed outside "he said that he'll be your driver." Isabelle jumped up and grapped her jacket. "I'm sorry" she told Carter. Nobody told him that Allie is going to die. She ran out of the building and sat into the car. "Drive as fast as possible" she oderd. Maybe she woud make it in time.

1 houres and 57 minutes later Isabelle was in London. She stepped out in the cold London air and looked at the hospital. Raj told her that allie was still in the OP so she decided to search him.

"Isabelle!" Raj jumped from his chair and ram torwards her. He pulled her in a hug. "She is gonna make it" he wisperd. "They stopped the bleeding in her brain. She is giong to be fine" Isabelle needed a few seconds to get herself back together. "Lucinda told me that she is going to die" Raj let Isabelle go and shaked his head "the doctor said its a mirical" Isabelle started to smile. She looked at Raj and coudn't stop smiling.

"You know everything?" She asked then. "Yes I do. Eloise told me" Raj explained. "But we shoudnt worry about Gabe. Maybe hes dead"

A day later Isabelle sat beside Allie. Lucinda stood behind her. "How is she?" She asked. "Still unconscious" Isabelle answerd. "Is it bad?" Carter wanted to know. "Well it's not good. Just look at her, for Hod's sake" Sylvian replied. Isabelle turned to the nurse. "We're going to give you more painkillers. They will make you sleep" Isabelle wisperd in Allies ear.