Book 1 // Isabelle meets Allie

Hello everybody<3
I decided to write an fanfiction about Nightschool...

I apologise for every mistakes bc english isnt my first language..

Isabelle le Fanult, the 38 year old headmistress of a bording school was sitting in her office and tried to correct as much class test as possible. Sometimes she really thought about quitting this job, but most of the time she enjoys being in charge and teaching students all kind of stuff.

While she was reading in the newspaper her phone started to ring. She took it and answerd the call. "Isabelle le Fanult" she spoke and sat back in her chair. "Here's Elisabeth" Isabelle gasped tried to get herself back together. "Ehmmm Hi Lisa" she answerd and recalled the last time she saw Lisa.

20 years ago Lisa ran away from her family and nobody ever found her.

"I need your help" Lisa started and took a deep breath "my daughter is messing up with her life so I thought that you may help me?" Isabelle nipped on her tea and hold the phone even tighter. "You can send her here. But Lucinda will know." Isabelle threatend Lisa and put the cup on the desk. "I'll tell her everything. She doesnt even know that you have two kids" "one" Lisa corrected.

"Lucinda wanted me to convince you" Isabelle explained "she wants to have Allie here badly" Lisa didnt answer. "She wrote many letters" Isabelle went on "and she phoned me each day" "phoned?" Lisa asked. "I told her to ask you herself" Isabelle spoke "You can come tomorrow" "well... then thanks" Lisa wisperd. "You're welcome" Isabelle closed and hung up.

At the next mornig Isabelle woke up early. She collectet her clothes, a black jean and a white blouse, and stepped into the bathroom.

She took a shower and was singing her favorite songs when somebody nooked at her door. "What the hell!" She yelled and jumped out of the shower. She grapped a towel and ran to the door. "Who is trying to distract me from relaxing?" She asked and waited for an answer. Her hair was wet and there was already a little lake under her feet. "Mrs Elisabeth Sheridan" Eloise answerd. "She said that you're waiting for her." "I am" Isabelle answerd "but she didnt told me that she will come that early. Tell her I'll be there in a few minutes."

Isabelle tied her hair back and tried to force the little locks to stay in the braid. She took her phone and checked her messages as fast as possible. Nothing important, and fortunaly nothing about Nathaniel. While she was jogging through the huge building a few students regonized her. She knew that she looked strange but the night schooler are used to see her like that.

Lisa and her husband were waiting infront of her office. Lisa couldn't forget the little hidden room under the stairs. When they were young, the used to hide in there and Isabelle decided to turn this room into her office when she became headmistress.

"Good to see you" Isabelle greeted Lisa and pulled her into a hug. She still used the same parfuem as always and Isabelle started to smile when she smelled the familiar coco channel taste. "This is my husband Tobias Sheridan" Isabelle shaked Mr Sheridans hand "nice to meet you Mr Sheridan" she greeted him. "It's a pleasure" he answerd "but call me Tobias, I think I'm going to see you often" Isabelle forced a smile. "So Lisa is going to tell Allie everything?" "I am not" Lisa said and turned to Isabelle. "Please call us Mr and Mrs Sheridan" "Maybe" Isabelle told her. "I think you would like to see the school?"

"You're now standing in the girls floor." Isabelle explained. She recalled her memories from this floor. "I don't know if Lisa told you but she used to slink through the rooms and was searching for chocolate" Isabelle begun to tell "Unfortunaly she found mine" "you've nerver told me that" Tobias laughed. "Has she told you how we met?" Isabelle asked. "I can remeber every detail" "That's enough" Lisa interuppted "We saw everything" Isabelles smile faded. They've been so close once. "Lisa.." she wisperd "I'm not Lucinda" "That's enough Izzy" Elisabeth reapeted and turned around "See you at Wensday"
Tobias followed his wife "ehmmm thanks" he said.
Isabelle stayed in the floor. She missed the old Lisa, happy and crazy. "See you at wensday!" She yelled then, but she knew that they couldn't hear it anymore.

On Wensday morning Isabelle got up early. She had one english lesson and after that Allie woud come. She picked her blue dress and cliped her hair back.

2 hours later Isabelle was sitting in her office, her cardigan layed at the floor. After the car arrived at the gate and she pressed the hidden button behind the frezzer she grapped her glasses and her cardigan, checked her look in a little mirror and left the office. She pretended to be happy and opend the door. In the same second a car stopped. Isabelle ran down the staires and tried to be as happy as possible.

"Mr and Mrs Sheridan, it's nice to see you again" Isabelle greeted Lisa and Tobias who walked torwards here "I hope the drive wasn't too tedious for you. The traffic can be awful between here and london. But at least the weather is lovely today, isn't it?" Isabelle forced herself to stay calm and she tried to hide her nervousy. In a few seconds she would meet lucindas granddaugther. Tobias told her all kind of stuff but Isabelle didnt understand him. One second later she decided to talk to Allie.

"And you must be Allie" she started and smiled politly. Allies hair was dyed red and she tried to look like a rebbilion but her eyes were grey. It wasn't a normal grey, it was this familar Lucinda-grey she has seen so often yet. "Allie, I'm Isabelle le Fanult, the headmistress at cimmeria academy. You can call me Isabelle" she offerd. "Welcome"