Chapter 2

Yesh. It's moi again.💁

Well....😋

Disclaimer: I don't own Naru Or Sasu But I wish I owned NaruSasu😱

New Chapter,❤

Vamonos!👏

👆Is that how you say Lets Go in Spanish?

Lets go!🙌

Naruto PoV

I blearily opened my eyes. Oweh... my chest Hurt. What the hell happened? All I remember is transforming into a cat.... then blacking out.

Oh yeah, my lung infection. It actually has been going on for quite a while now, but I didn't want to worry anyone. Apparently, cats get lung infection too.

I looked around. White walls. White sheets. Monitor. I'm in the hospital.

I flicked my tail in annoyance. Then, I realized I had a tail.

WAIT WHATTTTTTTTTT?

I turned around to see I had a tail. I gawked at it, then tried to pull it off. OWEH, bad idea. Then I touched the top of my head. OH MY FREAKINH GAWSH, I HAD EARS. But I wasn't a cat anymore! I had hands and feet. I was confused, and extremely pissed off and freaked out.

Therefore, because I am Naruto, I did the only thing that made sense to me.

I screamed. As loud as I could.

Sasuke PoV

I jumped out of my skin as I heard A scream. A very loud one. A very Naruto one.

I ran so fast to the hospital That I was sure I'm faster than Fuzzy-Brows.

"Naruto! Dobe!"

I ran in to see a horrified Naruto.

"Sa-Sasuke.." He sounded petrified. "WHAT THE FIEKSISEJSLUCK ARE THESE ON MY HEAD! AND I HAVE A DAMN TAIL!"

"Oh, about that...." I laughed nervously. Oh, shit. "Um, well, when Kakashi was turning you back to human, something went wrong and you are left looking like that.'

"B-BUT BUT! I'M NO CAT!".

"I know that." I said patiently. Okay, not really patiently, but I tried. I really did try! Really! "But Tsunade-sama is coming soon to turn you back to human.'

If only he knew how adorable he was like a Neko. He shrunk or something so now the top of his head brushed my shoulder. I wanted to squeal. But Uchinda's don't squeal.

"Sasuke?"

"Hn?"

"Remember you promised me ramen?"

I facepalmed. "how can you remember ramen at a time like this?"

"Well, I'm hungry."

"Oh my god, Dobe."

"WHAT?!"

"You are impossible."

"Thank you for the compliment." Sarcasm was dripping off his words. "I love you, too."

I felt my breath catch. How could he say something so casually?

"H-hn...." I muttered.

His tail flicked. Naruto flopped on the bed.

He moaned. When he did that, a rush of dirty thoughts invaded my mind. Naruto In bed, ass up in the air, him moaning as I pounded in him, repeatedly hitting his prostate and-

STOP. RIGHT. THERE. NO MORE. HHE'S TOO INNOCENT FOR YOU TO BE DOING STUFF LIKE THAT!!!

"Old granny better come soon. And she better be able to fix this." Naruto Complained.

"Oh she will." I promised. "She'll obviously be able to cure this."

*One hour later*

"There's no way I can cure this." Tsunade-sama announced.

"WHAT?" Naruto screamed. "YOU'RE FUDGING RAMEN KIDDING ME!"

"SHUT UP BRAT!" Tsunade bellowed. "I don't know what happened," she continued in a calmer tone. "The infection was so severe that it disrupted the chakra system."

"The chakra system is connected with the brain, and it could not carry messages successfully, so your stuck like that, brat."

Naruto looked like he was about to cry.

"Dobe," I said hurriedly "its not tht bad, is it?"

Sakura nodded eagerly. "You look about 107392x cuter. And you're less annoying. You'll have boys all over you." She told him.

This was true. It was hard to look at Naruto without awwing.

Still, her comment pissed me off.

Naruto pouted. "I'm not gay...." He pointed out. "I'm Bi. There's a difference, ya know."

Mmh.... He's bi..... I'll be making him mine soon.

Tsunade-sama cleared her throat. "Anyways, Naruto, you're good to go."

"You're gonna let me go out like this!" Naruto vigorously pulled at his adorable ears, making the cutest expression.

"Yes, brat.' Tsunade-sama answered curtly.

"BUT OLD GRANNY, YOU KNOW THAT-"

Tsunade started to turn red. "WHAT... DID YOU SAY!!!!!!,!," She screamed. "DID YOU JUST FUCKING CALL ME GRANNY?! BRAT, THIS IS THE LAST STRAW. NOW YOU'RE GONNA GET-"

I didn't hear anymore than that, because Sakura, Kakashi, and I were already out of the hospital.

So..... Yeah!😊

If you're a little confused, this is what's basically happening:👇

Naruto was extremely sick, and he got turned into a neko. DON'T ASK WHY!✌ Sasuke and Naruto like each other too.💁❤🙌😂👬👬👬👬

Chapter three will be posted within his month💎

And that's a promise! That's my shinobi way, and I never break my promises!💜

👆Sound familiar?

👊it's similar to what Naruto said to Sakura while searching for his boyfriend Sasuke👊

We're all SasuNaru perverts. Sasuke tops💪💪