U-1

KRISTIANNA

Ever since I moved here I've gotten strange feelings.

It's not the type you feel when you're surrounded by the paranormal. Dedinitely not.

It's just uncanny.

It was an unfamiliar feeling that seemed intertwined with what my fate holds.

"Kristianna! Let's go  baby girl!"

I heard Deonzar Clarivieje, my eldest brother, calling from  downstairs. I went down and saw him with
Gerrianne Clarivieje, my older sister,  with smiles plastered on their faces.

"You should stop with the frowning K, it'll make you look old" Deonzar

"If I smile will life be on my side?"

A sudden question I asked, it was unusual but I think it was something that had to escape my mouth.

"That's a very melancholic question, why'd you ask?" Deonzar

"It was someonthing that escaped my brain then exited my mouth"

Gerrianne looked at me with sparkling eyes and a sincere smile, all I can do was smile weakly.

As if I was carrying a burden behind my back.

"Goodmorning everyone!" Madame Amelia

"A pleasant morning grandma" Gerrianne

"Goodmoorninggg!!" Deonzar

"Goodmorning"

My grandmother, 
Madame Amelia Clarivieje approached me, I had to look down because she's  short and I'm tall.

"Did you sleep well Kristianna?" Madame Amelia

"It was the best so far, I stopped having nightmares"

I knew my words might have creeped people out, but it's really not my nature to hide the lingering dark thoughts that cloud my head.

I'm a person who's used  to vocalize each and every thought in my head. People think it's something a girl shouldn't do, but what can they do about it?

I'm not talking about love at the least, I'm talking about my perspective in life, it's something that you shoupd definitely vocalize.

Try it, it'll help you cope with life. That's what I think.  

Though sometimes life becomes unthinkable and makes you want to stop.  

I'm melancholic, I'm not bipolar. There's a difference yet people just seem to see it as the same conce--

"Madame Amelia! Dear friend hello!"

I've never really felt comfortable whenever Madame Saphia Madrigal comes over. She doesn't have that 'stepmother vibe', she's just someone who's kinda out of my league.

"Mother! OH MY GOSH! Stupid bird! Ugh! Mom!" Xylene.

That's Madame Madrigal's    only daughter,  
Xylene Madrigal, indeed this girl can annoy you to the max. I've been friends with her but, we weren't really close, does that count?

Anyways, both Madrigals have been very close with us, the Clariviejes.

"Hey there! Krissy! How are you?" Xylene.

I don't know why,  but in her eyes we've known each other since birth. She even gives me these weird pet names.

"I'm still kicking"