Chapter 14

Enjoy~

___________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

Thing aren't so good with Karma. Some of Okuda's stuff is still around the house which makes me upset. Then when I get upset I go to my room, without telling Karma then it leads to arguing. That is currently happening.

"Why is her stuff still here?!" I ask, holding up her clothes. Just thinking about what they've done twists my stomach. The thought of him touching her just makes my blood boil. Him whispering sweet nothings to her like he did with me. Ugh!

"(Y/n) I've told you already! She's going to come and pick it up! Now will you stop getting mad about it?!" He raises his voice. I glare at him and throw the clothes down at the floor. Our 5th argument this week. I fucking hate it.

"I... I can't!" I yell back, "Just thinking of what you did with her just makes me so mad! Of her being here... making you smile... making you happy! That should've been me!"

"And where exactly were you?!" He shoots back. "You didn't exactly leave a good bye note!"

"And now you want me back?! It looks like you and Okuda were doing just fine!" I point down at the skirt and blouse. He hesitates. "If you loved me, you wouldn't have gone to her!"

"God (Y/n), I didn't think you would come back!" He yells. "You leave without saying anything and you expect me to wait for you? What kind of shit is that?"

"So you go after Okuda and do the same things you did with me?" I lower my voice. My glare fades into a soft watery stare. "Just like it's nothing."

"I couldn't just wallow and be sad" He says back, his voice lower as well. I shake my head and raise my hand to stop.

"No no don't say that," I say, "It's only been a couple of weeks, and you tell me you needed someone so badly in such a short time?!"

"(Y/n)... why do we keep fighting?" He asks lowering his gaze. "I thought we already talked this through."

"I just..." I don't finish and run a hand through my hair. I ask the question I know we both are thinking, "Is this going to work out?"

~

I stay in my room and lock the door. After the question, he looked at me as if he already knew the answer but I didn't want to hear it. Why do we keep arguing? It's always me starting it because I just can't help it! I keep finding her stuff then bad thoughts just drown me.

Laying on the bed on my back, I close my eyes. I haven't even gone to see Nagisa. Did Karma ever tell him I came back? I slowly drift to sleep until I hear soft knocks on the door.

"(Y/n)?" I hear the knob wiggle. "(Y/n) please let me in."

I sit and stare the door.

"What do you want?" I ask, the house is dead silent so he hears it through the door.

"I want to talk to you" He responds. I stand up and unlock the door. I open it and I'm instantly pulled into a tight warm embrace. I leave my arms at my sides. He doesn't say anything for a while, he just hugs me.

"I thought you wanted to talk to me" I say, my voice muffled by his clothing. He pulls away and cups my face. For a minute, I think we're going to kiss but he doesn't lean in or anything. His mercury eyes stare into my (e/c) ones. Holding no mischief or any of that sort. Just that sort of look which makes you want to cry.

The look that makes you want to apologize over and over even for no reason. The look that makes you want to give them your all and even more just to see them light up in passion and happiness. That just makes you think they deserve the world and makes you want to do anything to see a smile on their sweet lips.