Chapter 2: BIG Revelations

Third Person

The girl grabbed some kunai and started fighting the men. She killed one or two of them but she was out numbered. Naruto moved forward to try and help but the girl just told him to stay out of it and that it was her fight.

Then the girl put her hands together and did a few hands signs, her last one caught Kakashi's eye. It was a dragon sign.

She put her arm in front of her, "Dragon Wave."

And with that the men fell backwards dead, their bodies soon disintegrated into ash.

The girl smirked, that always worked, she thought. She tuned around to where Naruto and Sakura were standing. But when she took a step towards them, her legs gave in and she fainted from exhaustion.

Sakura's POV

I watched in horror as the fell to the ground. "Oh my God, we need to get her to the Hospital," I ran over to the girl. Kakashi Sensei came over and picked her up. We all rushed to the hospital, no one spoke on the way there.

~1 hour later~

Rieka's POV

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a hospital. How the hell did I get here? I thought.

I looked around and saw a familiar man sitting on the bed next to hers. His silver hair stood up and he still had the mask that covered his mouth, "Kakashi, it been a while," I smiled.

"Rieka," he said. "So you are still alive, we all thought you were dead."

"Hoped, hoped I was dead," I muttered.

He ignored me, "So what brings you here?"

"I came to see my brother."

"That may be a problem."

Naruto's POV

Me and Sakura stood outside the door of the girls room. Kakashi Sensei had gone in, telling us that he would call them when she woke up.

Though the door I heard shouting, I was about to go in when I saw Granny Tsnuade walking towards us. "We need to talk," she said.

"What is it Granny Tsnuade?" I asked earning a punch from Sakura.

"Sasuke is being executed today at 5:00 pm."

My jaw hit the floor, I looked at Sakura and saw that she has tears in her eyes. "C-can we go see him?" she asked.

"Danzo won't allow anyone and I can't do anything about it."

"What!" the yelling was coming from the girl's room again. I opened the door and saw the girl with her hands in her hands.

She looked up and there was something familiar about her face and the way she was looking at us. "Who are you and how did you get into the village?" Lady Tsnuade asked.

"The guys I was fighting knocked down the guards," she grinned. "And I'm Rieka. Rieka Uchiha."

Rieka's POV

I saw how stunned they looked to know that my last name was Uchiha. "U-uchiha?" the blonde boy asked. He looked like some I knew bit younger, "You must be Minato Sensei's son, Naruto right?"

"Yeah, you knew my dad?" he asked.

"Yeah I was stuck with all the 4 Hokage when I was in Limbo."

"Stop! You are Rieka Uchiha, the vessel of the Three Greater Demon?" Lady Tsnuade asked.

"Yes and controller not vessel," I said, now annoyed.

"What are the Greater Demons?" the girl with pink hair spoke up. "Aren't those just legends?"

"Let me explain. Well, you know how there are the 9 TAILED demons, right, well-"

"You can't tell them that!" Lady Tsnuade said.

"They deserve to know," Kakashi said from the corner.

I continued," Well after you were born Naruto, you had the strongest of the tailed demons sealed inside you. So you think there can't be anymore demons right?" he nodded. "Wrong, the Greater Demons are stronger than 9 TAILED demons. The 3 of them attacked the fire nation a day after the 9 tailed Fox was sealed. The villages sent out shinobi to battle them, the war was somehow kept secret from the villagers, only the shinobi knew of the war. However they couldn't stop the demons, one day a 5 year old girl followed her father to where the war was, when her father got hurt she became angry. She somehow managed to absorb all three demons inside of her. But her parents couldn't live with the shame of a chinchuriki in the family so they turned their backs on her. That girl was me."

They were all silent, "Did you say you could control them?" Tsnuade asked.

I nodded.

Her eyes widened.

Sakura's POV

The poor girl, having her family turn on her after she stopped the war.

"Now can I go see, Sasuke and Itachi already!" Rieka yelled.

"Itachi's not here and Sasuke is in prison," Lady Tsnuade said.

"What?!" Rieka yelled.

"How do you know Sasuke?" Naruto asked.

"He's my twin brother."