Chapter 1: Horrible Homecoming

Naruto's POV

I can't believe it Sasuke is really back! Sakura looks so happy. She is, after all, the real reason he came back.

Third Person

Well you see this is how it happened:

Sakura had gone to the village hidden in the stone to help heal the people, after a large storm had hit. Sasuke was also in the same village, when the two found each other they fought. As they did Sakura filled Sasuke in on everything that was going on. Sasuke said that if Sakura won this fight he would return and if she lost they wouldn't come looking for him again.

Sakura however didn't win the fight, so Sasuke ran away while she was unconscious. Sakura lay there for days, a storm came again, this time it was much worse and Sakura was caught in the middle of it. She was then found by Madara Uchiha. Sasuke meanwhile, couldn't shake the feeling that there was something wrong and he returned to see Madara about to kill Sakura.

Never had the young Uchiha been so screed to loose something. He saved Sakura and battled with Madara, who disappeared during the fight. Sasuke realised he loved Sakura. The two were soon found by Naruto who was happy to see that Sasuke was going to come back home. Naruto saw that Sasuke looked at Sakura differently now, with  . . . with LOVE!

The three arrived at the village, and here they were on their way to see the Hokage.

(A/N: sorry the description is very short but this story isn't about how Sasuke comes back to the village.)

Naruto's POV

I watched Granny Tsnuade's expression as we walked in to her office with Sasuke. "So, you finally decided to come back, eh, brat," she said.

"Hmm," was his reply.

Suddenly the door burst open and in strolled Danzo and some ANBU soldiers. "Sasuke Uchiha, I unrest you for treason!"

Two of the ANBU grabbed his arms and dragged him out of the door. "Oi, you bastards, get off of him!" I yelled.

"I have legal right to do this," Danzo held out a piece of paper to Tsnuade. She read our and glared at Danzo and then sighed, "He does have legal right to arrest Sasuke, is out of my hands."

Sakura just starred, "B-but."

"I'm sorry Sakura, I can't do anything."

"I don't believe this!" I yelled and walked out of the door. "Naruto calm down," Sakura said.

"Calm down! Calm down?! Sasuke is in prison and you expect me to calm down?!"

"Look I'm just as paused as you are and don't you use that tone with me," she raised a fist.

But before she could hit me, we heard a loud bang.

Bang!

We rushed out of the tower and saw a girl fighting around a dozen men. The men wrote crimson red cloaks and masks the covered all of their face apart from their eyes.

The girl wore black shorts that came to above her knee and a purple top, on top of which she had a black leather jacket, on her feet were black, knee-high boots. She had blood on her face and a few cuts on her arms and legs.

"That all you got you bastards!" she challenged the men.

I hadn't seen the girl here before, that I'm sure of. "What's going on?" we saw Kakashi Sensei heading towards us.

"We have no idea but that girl over there is fighting with those men," Sakura pointed to the girl.

Kakashi Sensei's eyes widened as I'd he recognised the girl. But then he shook his head.

Who is this girl, I thought.