Chapter 1: School

Kate's P.O.V

I was walking in school with Chesley, Ashley, and Savannah some girls in my gang. When we walk past McCann who was alone. If we weren't in school we would of took him down right then and there but we can't cause Derk our leader of the gang would disapprove so we just glared at him. He laughed and winked making me role my eyes. I walked into my last period I had with McCann. It annoyed me so much cause I sit by him. He sat down next to me. "Hey baby doll." He always calls me that just to get on my nerves. I hate this kid. I just wanna kill him already. "I told you McCann. Don't call me that." I said glaring at him. "Or what baby doll." "Or I'll kill you." I said he chuckled. "You aren't brave anough cupcake." he whispered in my ear and sat back down. After class was over it was time to leave so I caught up with Savannah. She's my best friend. "Hey." I mumbled. "Haha! What? Did Jason get to you again?" she said looking over at Jason. "I hate that kid." I said looking over at him to. "Yea. I know." she said walking away me following behind her. We were walking down the side walk until we heard someone talking behind us. We turned around and saw Jason, Alex, and Brad. I gripped my gun tucked on my side Savannah doing the same. "Hey baby doll." Jason said walking closer to us. "What the fuck do you want." I said getting ready to pull my gun out. "Nothing baby. I just want to talk." he said moving closer making me pull my gun out. "That's close enough." I spatt at him. "Someone's fighsty guys." he chuckled making me pissed even more. "You don't know how much I want to kill you right now McCann." "Do it I dare." he said. As I was about to pull the trigger Derks car pulled up making me stop. "Kate! Savannah! Get your ass in the car!" he yelled at us. "Uhg!" I said putting the gun down and walking to the car and getting in making Jason laugh. "Fuck off Jason!" Derk yelled flipping him off. "Nice to see you to. Always love seeing you and your daughter. Were's your wife?" Jason said smirking at me. "You killed her dumbass!" Derk spat at him. "Your daughters next." Jason said winking at me. Derk drove away flipping him off. "What the fuck! I could of killed him if you didn't show up." I yelled. "His guys would of pulled a gun on you and shot before you could even hit him." Derk said sighing. Derks my dad but I don't like calling him dad it just hasn't been the same calling him that since my mom died. He's just changed.

When we got to the house me and Savannah went upstairs to my room and I slammed the door shut still pissed that I couldn't kill Jason. "Why didn't he just let me kill him!?" I yelled "Cause he's protecting you." Savannah answered. "Whatever! I'm out!" "Were are you going?" Savannah asked. "Clearing my mind! Don't follow." I said walking outside.