I replied :

The Whirlpool Galaxy, can you give it to me?

Take that Zacy.

Just the minute I was about to put my phone back inn my pocket, it buzzed with mom's call.

"Sup mommy." I said.

"Not that hipster language with me Jade. So, how's my little princess?"

"Great, you?"

"I am fine as well kid. So sorry that I couldn't make it to Christmas with you guys. The heavy snowfall destroyed everything."

"No worries mom. We celebrated our Christmas pretty nicely."

"Sage spend it with a guy? Isn't it? She told me about it. So shocking, my Sagy is dating? Wow!"

"I know, it's shocking!"

"What about your dating life?"

"Absent as always."

"Aw, I know you like someone." Sage! That girl is gone. She told mom as well.

"No mom."

"I know you do kid. I am your mother. You can't hide things from me. So, who's the boy?"

"Mom, it's no one." I shouted and cut the line.

Man, why is everyone so hyper about my love life today? First Sage, then mom. Phew!

I entered in my car when mom's text came.

From : Mom

I know you do! ;) Ryan right? That's what his name is.

Sage told her that as well? Why? Urgg, now mom will keep bugging me about it! Stupid sister.

Before I could start the engine, my phone buzzed again.

Can't anyone let this little girl drive for a second? I guess the answer's no.

"Hey Jady!" Blair's voice chirped from the other side.

"Hi Barbie." I said, searching for a nice station to play.

"How's my little follower? How's things going?" she asked cheerfully. Candy rush maybe. 

"Your little follower is totally fine, your majesty. How are you?" I said sardonically. I finally stopped at a station when I heard Icona Pop's song.

All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend

Down to ride till the happy end, is me and my girlfriend

All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend

Down to ride till the happy end, is me and my girlfriend!

"Isn't that Icona Pop? God, I love them so much. Don't change the channel." she shouted from the another side. She heard the song? Wow, definitely candy rush.

I switched the channel and said,"Please tell me why you called?"

I heard her gasp,"You're asking me why I called? I am your bestie. I can call you anytime."