She smiled at me,"I hope so. But hey, haven't you find some special?" she smirked at me.

What is she even talking about??

"What?" I said, chuckling a little.

"Ah, don't act innocent. We both know who I am talking about." she said. Wow, her nervousness suddenly passed away.

"Enlighten me please." I said, crossing my arms over my chest, leaning on the wall of the corridor.

"Ryan." she sang.

Suddenly, a little blush creeped my cheeks, my heartbeat became faster and I changed my position from being calm and cool to nervous and silly.

"What? No." I said.

"Oh come on, I am not blind. I've seen how you guys act when you're around. You're so in love baby sister." she sang again, but this time, the dancing was included too.

"No."

"Yes."

"No, I don't like him." I spoke nervously.

"Yeah, because you love him." 

"No, I don't like him or love him." I stammered, while my lips became a little shaky.

She pointed her finger toward my lips and said,"Ha, you're lying. You're lips became shaky and that happens when you're lying. I know you too well sister."

Damn, she really knows me well!

"Aw, don't deny it. You two make the cutest couple ever." she said, smiling. Since when my sister became a cupid girl? 

Conscience : Since she fell in love?

Me : Correct!

Before I could reply, she began to tickle me. 

"Tell me that you love him." she chuckled.

"And what if I didn't?" I asked, laughing loudly.

"Then handle my heavy tickles." she announced.

I pulled my hands in defense and took a long breath. Can't believe I am going to say it.

"Okay, I like Ryan, happy?" I said.

She grinned widely,"So much."

I sighed and leaned on the wall again,"But I don't think the feeling's mutual."

"I don't think that. You must be the unobservant one but I see everything. I've seen the way he looks at you. When you're lost in your bubble world, he looks at you like there's no tomorrow. Believe me Jady, he really likes you. I've seen it in his eyes." she smiled.

Is it true? 

Do he feels the same for me? I want to believe Sage but I can't. He's The Ryan Matthews for God's sake. He can get any girl he wants. He can even get a Victoria Secret's angel if he want to. He's that charming.

No scope for me.

-

-

I was going to my car, while there was snow everywhere (but thankfully no snowfall), when my phone buzzed again with a WhatsApp notification. 

Ah, Zac again.

Ha ha ha, so funny. Really, what do you want?