Chapter 3- You Won't Have Any Zachary Clarke Junior

Chapter Three- You Won't Have Any Zachary Clarke Junior

Danielle Chandler's POV

Cold. Bath. Idiot. Player.

Currently, I'm hyperventilating and I'm trying not calling my parents and telling them how stupid this idea is. I am so ready to get out of here and spend my summer like my casual summers before I entered this Hawaii thing.

"Cookie monster, I'm really sorry." Zac apologized for like the hundredth time this morning. He had this nonchalant glint in his eyes. His bottom lips were in a pout. Yeah, right. Sorry your ass, Clarke. I won't buy that act of yours.

"Sorry your fucking ass. I don't need any of your rubbish apologies for making me sick." I rolled my eyes as I flip to the other side of my bed, turned my back to him and held my pillow tighter while I nuzzled my head. I faced the exquisite painting of a butterfly, admiring it for my mind to wander somewhere else, yet the headache of mine decided to pay a visit and make my condition worse. This headache decided to be a bitch.

(30 minutes earlier)

I'm in my bed fast asleep as usual, since I still had this jetlag of me. I kept tossing and tossing to different sides of the bed.

That's when I felt someone pick my body up, but, I'm not really sure since the person was very gentle to carry me. As my reflex, I wrapped my hands to his neck, since I smelt him. He smelled like those boyish perfume - the Calvin Klein - one. That's when I started feeling I was sniffing this guy. I heard a faint chuckle and a murmur, but I'm still asleep, so I don't really know what he said.

That's until I was dumped in the tub with the cruel ice water. I was submerged into the water and the ice felt like those in Titanic saying 'It's like a thousand knives piercing on your skin.'

I was frantically chattering my teeth off, trying to stand up but the ice held me back. I was now stuck in a tub of ice. This is worse than the ALS Ice Bucket challenge.

That's when I heard fits of laughter, slapping his knee like no tomorrow, and most importantly, laughing and gasping for air.

I felt my blood boil the minute I saw Zac laughing hilariously and I felt this boost of energy somewhere in my body, that's when I quickly got up and started yelling, "Fuck you, Zachary Clarke! You beast! I swear your pea sized balls can't have a Zachary Clarke Junior." I felt tears sprang my eyes, blurring my view and I still couldn't erase the fuming madness inside me.

I hugged my body just to provide myself for "Oh! Someone's on their dot today.You should've seen the face of yours." He joked as he continued to laugh his butt off while I try to compose myself. This egocentric, stupid jerk! I sat down on the bed and I breathed in and out, trying to shrug the heavy feeling off but I guess luck isn't in my side. I began sniffing and sneezing.

As fast as I know, I'm getting a whole box of tissue and I kept blowing my nose. I decided to get rid of the cold clothes I have knowing it caused me more.

I changed into a light orange hoodie and pajamas and as fast as my legs could carry me, I went to my bed and turned the television on, hoping I would be better after one hour.

"Aw. You look a little nicer today. How was the sun?" He joked while I continue to shudder and closed my eyes.

"Shut the fucking hell up, you asshole." I grabbed the nearest book I could touch and threw it across the room to hit his face. Ha, that's what you get.

"You!" I said in between while hitting him. "Deserve that!" I could really use the karate skills my dad taught me when I was a kid. I thought it was some kind of nonsense self-defense, but it was helpful! Thanks dad and karate. Suddenly I was cut of my 'thanking' session in my head but I couldn't use them since I'm sick like a panda in Antarctica.