"Really! So they are the founders, incredible." (G2)

"Thank you very much, Blake-san." (G1)

"You're very welcome, why don't you go around more because after this we will go to the next room." (Blake)

"Hai!" they said

••• After 30 minutes •••

"Ehem, please gather and we will now go to the music room." Blake said as they gather one student raise its hand

"Blake-san, can I ask where our guide is because he's not here?" A student said remembering what Reborn told them

"Ah,yes you see Master Lussuria is currently in the garden having tea. After this you will be meeting him again outside. Now then, shall we continue?" (Blake)

"Hai!" the students said

"Follow me then students." (Blake)

They follow him until they arrive at another door and Blake opens it. The musical instruments are inside of glass cases that differ in sizes, they can see violins, guitars, flutes and many more. On the middle is a low stage that has large white piano with gold outlines.

"Students, these musical instruments are old and new, some of these came from 400 years ago like that piccolo over here. The one who owns this is Master G., you might saw him earlier he is the one with red hair with a tatoo on the face." (Blake)

"Blake-san, what about that flute over there next to the piccolo?" (Student)

"Well the flute here is played by Master Asari Ugetsu, the only Japanese in their group." (Blake)

"Blake-san, I just want to ask a question if all the founders are Italian except for Asari Ugetsu." (Student)

"No, well most of them are, here I'll show you they have a picture here." He answered and lead them to a picture where the seven men are in a place like a lounge room. It looks like nighttime, a shelf full of books are in one side, a wine table with a bucket of wine and a wineglass is beside the sofa and it looks like they are playing chess.

"This man here is Master G, he is an Italian," He pointed to the man with red hair sitting on a sofa beside a blonde man. "Beside him is Master Giotto, also an Italian," pointing to the blond man sitting in cross leg position. "Behind them is Master Knuckles who also is an Italian and a professional boxer before he turns into a priest," pointing at a man with black hair wearing priest clothing and holding a bible. "Here is Master Asari, the only Japanese in their group," pointing the man sitting on one seater and wearing traditional Japanese clothes "on his right side is Master Alaude, a French," pointing a man in a side view sitting on the armchair holding a wine glass "behind him is Master Lampo, an Italian noble and the last is Master Daemon who is an aristocratic noble and also an Italian."

"Do they have musical instruments as their favorites?" (Student)

"Yes, they have; Master Giotto likes to play the piano, Master G can play any instruments but he usually plays the piccolo as I did say earlier, Master Asari is his own flute, it seems Master Knuckles favors reading, Master Lampo plays cello sometimes, Master Alaude has a violin and Master Daemon much favors illusions rather than playing musical instruments." (Blake) after that they spend their time looking around at the instruments while the members of the newspaper club are capturing photos for their newspaper that they will print back in school (let's just pretend that they have that club and the musical instruments let's also pretend that they play it except for Asari ofcourse).

"Ahem, students as much you are enjoying we have to go to the next room which is upstairs, now form a line and please follow me." (Blake)

They form a line as he said and follow him as he lead a way upstairs, after a few minutes they arrived at a large double door that nearly descended to the ceiling. Blake opens the door and reveal the magnificent room. Shelves that contains books around the world greeted them, antique chairs, armchairs and couches are featured around the room, crystal chandelier illuminates the room, Greek columns divided the walnut and oak bookshelves, at the far end of the room was a stair that will lead you to the second floor. The second floor looks like an over-looking terrace. Bookshelves filled with books are lined up against the walls.

Murmurs of fascination and awe filled the library sa the students look around

"Wow! This library is wonderful. It's bad that Fujiwara-san is not with us, she will love this." Shizuka Lee, a bookworm stated looking around

"Yes, but let's not think about her now, I'm starting to feel giddy about reading as much as book I can read." Aki Tatsumaki said

"Ahem, you can read as much as you like here but please keep in mind that the second floor is prohibited for you, after all not only those books are older than you but they are also in a language that are out of your caliber. Understood students! You can now go." Blake said sternly to them

"Yes, Blake-san" the students synced and started to roam around looking at the books. The books are really nice that even the ones who hate reading are looking around and checking the books that are written in different languages like Spanish, Latin, Greek, Portuguese, French but the majorities of the books are English. They also keep in mind the rule that Blake stated and avoid the second floor after all they will be the one who will pay if they actually destroyed one of those books. They stay liked that not minding the time until they are called by Blake again because it's nearly 30 minutes before lunch and they have to go back.

"It's time students, Master Lussuria is waiting downstairs. Make a line and follow me." (Blake) The students groaned but still follow Blake in going downstairs.

"Ah! There you are, lovely students. It's nearly lunch but you still have time to visit the booths around though, now come follow me and I will instruct you where you will eat. Thank you, Blake." (Lussuria)

"You're welcome, Master Lussuria" (Blake)

Blake lead them outside and the group 4 started to walk away along with their guide. He began to instruct them.....

"You will eat at the clam restaurant which is reserved for you and your classmates also, and I don't know if the other guides tell your classmates but if they didn't know just tell them okay. If you have a phone message them that you will be eating at the clam restaurant, alright." (Lussuria)

"Yes, Lussuria-san" the students said following him

"Ah! Here we are, the Clam restaurant. Well it seems some of your classmates are still not here why don't you go around and look for fun booths over there, just don't forget" looks at the giant clock at the castle "Oh, look at the time, I need to go lovelies, Ciao." He said and leave them.

"Well, you heard him, let's look around first after all none of our classmates are still here." Shizuka Lee told them, after that the group 4 scattered to look around.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Already finished A-ok......... Next chapter will be the restaurant scene.................................... Ciiiaaaooo!!!!!!!!