Chapter Three: The Truth

Sunny: The pirates of that crew were very cruel, and I was treated more as a prison then a crew mate .... So finally an opportunity for escape appeared . I was under prepared with little food , and a small boat. I knew that chances of survival we're slim, but it didn't matter. Even at the cost of my life, I was determined to escape.

Nami: I see, but that would mean. ..

Zoro: it would mean that they would try to take you back

Ussop : but you there as a prisoner were you not? why come get you back?

Robin : There would have to be a reason to keep you under lock, right sunny?

Sunny: His plan is unknown to me, but it probably has to do with my ability.

Brook: oh you've eaten a devil fruit?

Sunny: Yes I've eaten the Earth Earth fruit. With it I'm allowed to control the earth around me in small portions such as rocks, sand, and anything else the earth's crust produces.

Luffy: REALLY ?!! So you can make earthquakes like Whiteberad?

Sunny: His quake quake fruit? No his is far stronger, it allows him to make strong vibration in whatever he directs it at. Including the ground, causing a quake. I can only manipulate objects made from the Earth .

Robin: I see that ability would probably come I handy. Who exactly is your former captain?

Sunny: His name is Clay Barron Captain of the Geo pirates
Also know as the unofficial 8th Warlord of the sea due to his to understanding of seismic waves.

Luffy : Sesmic waves?

Nami: they are vibrations. They can occur in the earth, and if strong enough they can cause in earthquake.

Luffy: Sugoi mystery waves!

Nami: so he knows a little geology so what?

Sunny: on top of that Barron posses a Devil Fruit too.

Nami: ......

Sunny: He's eaten the wave wave fruit allowing him to produce vibrations. Barron's crew is also skilled in geological sciences so maybe that why he wants me.

Nami: With that kind of power and knowledge... I can kind of guess that he's strong....

Zoro: So Sunny is that why you said earlier you had to leave?

Sunny: Yes, it's not really your problem anyways. I can't have him bothering any of you guys anyways right?

Crew: .......

Luffy: HAHA and where would you go? We're in the middle of no where.

Sunny: Well at the next island ill-

Luffy: You don't really think we would leave you by yourself. Do you?

Sunny: Huh?

Sanji: I'm all for it .

Ussop: Just call me captain Usopp and it fine by me!

Brook:Yohoho

Chopper: Hehe

Nami: Ahh you can't change luffy's mind Sunny so might as well say yes.

Robin: You have no place left to go after all *giggles*

Franky : The sunny always has room!

Zoro: Either way it's fine with me.

Sunny: But these pirates are dangerous.

Luffy: Shishi don't worry. If he's the 8th warlord, then I'm the seventh! No the first!

Ussop: it doesn't work that way!

Luffy: So what if he make waves and stuff, I'll knock him out!

Sunny : ......

Luffy: So come on already!

Sunny: W- what?

Luffy: Join my crew!

Sunny: But I just meet you!

Luffy: So I can already tell your strong.
Shishishi.

Sunny: Thank You Luffy. *tears swells in eyes* I - I would love the been apart of your crew! *starts bawling a little

Luffy: Shishishi, alright it's decided then. Welcome to the strawhst pirates

Sunny: wipes tears away then smiles and nods*

Luffy: Ussop the barrel

Ussop : Right

*comes back with a barrel*

Luffy: Let us Introduce yourself the pirate way. My name is Monkey D Luffy captain if the Stawhat Pirates. And I'll become the Pirate King.
*puts foot on the barrel*

Zoro: I'm Roronoro Zoro, and I'll became the worlds best swordsman.
*strong stomp

Nami: I'm Nami, the ships navigator. I'll draw the map of the world !
*hard stomp

Ussop: I'm ussop the sniper, I'll become a brave warrior if the sea!
Confident stomp*

Sanji: Sanji, the ships cook. I'll find the all blue.
*another type of stomp

Chopper: I'll cure every disease!
*stomp in human form

Robin: Nico Robin, the ships achcrologist. I'll find out what happened during the void century.
*le graceful stomp

Franky: I'm Franky the shipwright. I'll travel the world with the Thousand Sunny.
*le super stomp

Brook: I'm Brook the musician. I'll circle the globe and reunite with an old friend.
Light stomp*

Sunny: I-I'll be the ship's writer! And I'll write the story of the new pirate king!
*excited stomp

Robin: My what an accomplishment that will be.

Zoro: Your one to talk.

Ussop: Seems we all dream big.

Luffy: See you fit in already. You can count on me! Let's welcome our new crew mate guys!

Crew: Yea!

Luffy: Sanji more food!

Sanji : I'm on it!

~And so The Straw hats along with their new crew member danced the night away , but unaware of the danger that will soon meet them~