The ex

The ex.

My ex boyfriend Louis is calling me.

Ring ring ring!

I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I called into the phone and a crackly voice replied.

"He's not here and if you ever want to see him alive again you will do what I tell you."

I thought about this for a while, I don't like Louis any more but I didn't want him to die.

"Okay" I told the man on the opposite end of the phone.

"Go down in your basement."

I followed the persons orders and headed down into the basement. the door took a while to open as I hadn't opened it for a few months. inside it was filled with spider webs and dust.

"Lock the door behind you" he told me.

I turned around and locked the door.

"Okay I did it" I told the man. I was getting curious to see why I needed to do these things.

"Exit the basemen through you secret door" he choughed.

"How did you know I had a secret door?" I asked him, I was starting to get freaked out now.

"I know everything my dear Sophie now do it!" he screeched.

I unlocked the door and crept out into the darkness of the night.

"Good girl now get into your car and drive to Louis's house."

I obeyed and headed off to his house. A sudden thought struck me, why am I following all his orders, I might get killed myself! I thought to myself.

As if he could read my mind the man answered.

"Don't think about turning back, I'll kill you if you do!" he screamed.

I kept driving and when I arrived I entered the house. It appeared to be empty

"Hello? Anyone home!" I called out.

"Help me! In here!" I heard Louis scream.

"I'm coming!" I told him. "Just hang on in there!"

I headed off into the room I remember was his and entered the room. There was no sign of Louis.

Suddenly I heard a slamming door and turned around to see Louis locking the door. He turned around to face me, he looked different. I couldn't quite realise why. And then I noticed.

He had no eye lids.

"What the hell did you do to yourself!?" I screamed at him.

"After you dumped me when I was driving home from your house I hit an old man with my car by an accident and somehow got pleasure from it. Killing now makes me sane Sophie and I need it to live."

"You're sick!" I yelled

"Oh yes I am and now one by one I'm killing people I hate starting with you!"

He took out a lighter and burnt my hair and eyelids off. I screamed as the pain was unbearable.

"You monster!" I chocked out.

He then took the lighter and some petrol. He coated me in the petrol and dropped the lighter on me, burning me alive.