Deaths Forest (part one)

I ran as fast as i can. My legs ached and my body was screaming at me to slow down, but i knew if i did they would catch me. I had to keep running until i got to the forbidden forest; they wouldnt follow me in there. Tears came to my eyes as i thought about my life and how it has forever changed....

3 hours ago.....

I woke up with a bright light shining in my face and an annoying voice, that i have come to hate, talking to me. Ms.Peterson, my soon to be sister in law.

She is extremely annoying and i know for a fact thats she does not like me. I think she is jealous because im so young and she's so old. Either that or shes angry at her brother for marrying a woman that is 32 years younger than he is.

Well, if she thinks im happy about the wedding than shes wrong. I don't want this just as much as her, if not more. She shouldn't complain so much, its not like she has to lay with him every night from today for the rest of her life.

"Did you hear anything I just said little girl!"

I looked up at her, confused, i had forgotten that she was talking to me. I got up and stretched while shaking my head.

She gave me a hard glare before speaking her little spitful words, " You little brat! Your disobedience is becoming extremely annoying and i will have to talk about this with my brother. Why he chose a baby like you to run a castle i will never know!"

She swiftly left after that, slamming the door behind her.

Thank God shes gone!

As soon as she left there was a knock on my door and then it was opening up. My soon to be husband came in, standing by the door.

Lord Dawson.

I didnt like him...

At least for a husband...

He was a good person to talk to but i didnt find myself.... Wanting him. If that makes any sense. Thats not to say he's ugly, i just dont find myself attracted to him.

"Goodmorning dear, did you sleep well?"

I smiled politely at him, " I slept well. How about you?"

"I slept well dear thank you. When your finished getting dressed i need to speak with you in my room."

He walked out after that. Not waiting for my reply.

Shrugging it off i got ready for the day. Doing my daily routine before goingto my future husbands bed chambers.

I knocked three times and when I heard him say 'come in' I opened the door.

As soon as i opened the door i noticed how dark it was in the room. The only light was from the candle that Lord Dawson was sitting next to.

I waited by the door, wondering what he wanted.

He smiled at me, but it didnt reach his eyes, "Come here my dear. Shut the door behind you please."

I looked at him. Confused before shutting the door. Figuring it was okay since i new Lord Dawson. He is a good man.

Or so i thought

I closed the door and walked over to him. He immediately pulled me into his lap. He's done this plenty of times, but this time felt different. The way he held on to my hips was not as innocent as it usually is.

He swept my hair to the side and i felt his breathe on the side of my neck.

"Wha... What are you doing Lord Dawson."

He kissed my neck slightly. Making me feel uncomfortable. "Enough of that Lord Dawson stuff. I am your husband and you will address me as such. Now how about we do a little practice for our wedding night."

My eyes widened and i started struggling in his grip.

"Please no Lord Dawson! We should wait so it can be special."

I was no where near ready to be with him yet. Especially before our wedding night.

He pinched my thigh really hard making me cry out in pain.

"Shh..." He whispered, wiping the tear that slid down my face. "It will be special, I promise. Besides, you need to learn that im in charge here. You do as I say and you satisfy my needs. When i want you. I will have you. Now be a good girl and listen to your husband."

He suddenly lifted me up in his arms and threw me on his bed. I tried to climb off but he grabbed me by the ankles, pulling me towards him. I tried to fight him off but he was unnaturally strong.

"You are just as my sister said ypu were. Your disobedience is rather disappointing. I expected you to be a good obedient wife but i can see now i will have to mold you into being a good wife."

As he was saying this he grabbed me by my wrist, pinning me to the bed. Leaning down he whispered into my ear, "You will learn to respect me."

He started to rip at my dress. I was pushing and scratching but he wouldnt budge. I guess he was sick of my struggling because next thing i know he back handed me. Hard. I cried out in pain, looking up at him through my teary eyes.

He looked sad and remorseful but there was something underneath that look. Something dark and sinister. He brought his shaking hand to my face and wiped the tears away.

"Why won't you listen my dear wife. I wouldn't have to hit you if you just listen. Now be a good girl and i will make sure you feel immense pleasure."

Thats not what i wanted. I didnt want to marry him. Or even lay with him for that matter.

I looked over at the dresser and saw a lamp. Without thinking twice i grabbed it and swung full force at his head.

He fell limp in my arms. I pushed him off of me and ran.

And that's how I got to this point. Running into deaths forest. Running for my life away, from my crazy fiance.