Chapter 3: Loud Dinner

((Hope you enjoy! I decided to base the first part of the story on these pictures. Anyway let's get on to the story! Pictures doesn't belong to me))

As you and Sally walked downstairs, you passed Slenderman. He was in the kitchen making dinner. You didn't know what it was, but you hoped it was good. Slenderman then noticed you two's presence. "Oh (Y/N) and Sally! Just in time! Get a seat at the dinner table. I'll be there in a minute." You two nodded and walked down to the kitchen. Once you got there, you saw Jack already there. Sally sat on the right side of Jack. You decided to sit across from Sally. A few minutes later, you saw Jeff and BEN running downstairs. "Jeff and BEN, walk next time will you?" Slenderman scowled at them. They both groaned and nodded. BEN sat on the left side of Jack. Jeff sat on a chair really close to you. You gulped. You had a weird feeling about Jeff, it's like if he was, familar....

You snapped out of your thoughts as you saw Slenderman enter the kitchen a plate in his hands and a bunch of other items in his tentacles. "Alright dinner is ready!" Slenderman called out as he got over to the dinner table. He began to serve BEN when all of a sudden....

"JEFF STOP!!!"

"Make me!!!"

"SLENDY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You turned around to see Jeff teasing Sally around. Slenderman quickly glared at Jeff and pointed accusingly at him with his big spoon. "JEFF LEAVE SALLY ALONE!!!" Jeff chuckled but kept teasing Sally. You looked up to see Slenderman with a really angry look on his face. After you faced BEN. HE looked at them with a really upset face. Jack just sighed under his mask and face palmed himself. You looked at your plate and shook your head. "Are they like this all the time?" You whispered to Jack and BEN. They both nodded at your question.

A few minutes passed, they were still arguing, alot. I then decided to do something about it. "Jeff I'll steal all your knives if you keep teasing Sally!" You said at his face. At that, he let go of Sally and faced you. "You wouldn't dare..." He growled. You just smirked abit. "I actually would, and I'm not scared to." Jeff then glared at you and sat back down with a huff. As you sat back down, everybody stared at you in awe. "What?" You managed to say. "You calmed Jeff down (Y/N)! Congrats!" Sally told you. Everyone gave you a small clap. You felt a pink tint on your cheeks, but didn't respond to their clapping. "Good job child. For that, you get a reward. Meet me after dinner." Slenderman said. You nodded.

After, the whole time, the dinner table was calm and quiet.

You got him good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Y/S)= Your Symbol (or it can be the Slender symbol if you want) ))

After you finished you looked over at Slenderman who was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes. "Need help?" You asked him. He looked over at you and nodded. "Thanks child I appreciate you asking!" You nodded and helped him until the dishes were done. Once you were done Slenderman looked at you. "Here child, I want you to have this." You looked down to see a small necklace with a (Y/S). You gasped and hugged him. "Thanks so much I love it!"

Slender hugged you back and then looked at you. "Thanks again for calming Jeff, that was really brave of you. Also, please keep that behavior going, you are doing a really good job with it." You nodded and Slenderman helped you but on your new necklace. You moved your your (H/C) hair so that he would be able to hook it on. "All done!" Slenderman said and you turned to him and smiled. "Thanks Dad! I appreciate it!" You told him. Wait....

Did you call him 'Dad?'

He seemed surprised at first, but then just 'smiled' at you. "Your welcome child. Now go, I'm sure Sally is waiting for you." You nodded. You started walking happily down the living room and stopped when you felt someone grab you. You let out a small yelp as you were pinned down to a wall.

"I got you now (Y/N)!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Maybe abit of sexual references...?)

You looked to see Jeff grabbing you by the wrists and pinned down on a wall. You glared at him and said, "What do you want?" He chuckled and said. "I just want to get revenge on you~"

"How?" You asked him. He just smirked and rubbed your thigh with his free hand.You let out a small moan. What was he up to?

Wait....

Not this again....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(( B/N = Book Name ))

(Okay back to normal!)

You quickly punched him in his 'beautiful face'. At that, he let go and you quickly ran up the stairs. You then quickly slammed the door closed and looked over to see Sally preparing her tea set. "Um... Are you okay (Y/N)?" She asked. You nodded quickly and plopped on top of your bed. 'Why does everyone think of me like that....?' You thought to yourself. Sally interrupted your thoughts as she tapped your arm. You turned to face her. "(Y/N) can you read me a story?" You nodded and looked over to her bookshelf. "What book do you want me to read?" You asked her. She told you wanted to read the book (B/N). You nodded and searched for the book in her bookshelf. Once you found it, you pulled it out and sat with Sally on her bed. "Once upon a time..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you finished the book, you put it back on her bookshelf. "Thanks (Y/N) for to reading me! I really enjoyed it!" You nodded and put the book away. "Slendy almost never has time to read to me because he's busy. And the boys are too lazy to... I'm glad you can!" You smiled and tucked Sally to sleep. You waited until she was fast asleep to go asleep yourself. Once you knew she was asleep for sure, you decided to go to bed too. You walked over to the door and locked it. After you went and tucked yourself to sleep.

Throughout the night, you kept twisting and turning. You were sad that Jeff treated you that way... Why did everyone treat you like that? After you just feel asleep. Leaving your thoughts locked away in another part of your head.