"Alright then," Sirena nodded. "So when do we go?"

—————

Lyra had completely went silent. Her eyes held sorrow and dark bags were spotted as well. She continued to eat, clean, and sometimes play a little game, but she wouldn't make eye contact with anybody.

When the five girls arrived at the new mansion, they had tried to cheer Lyra up, using whatever tricks they had up their sleeve. It was no use, Lyra simply didn't care.

Right now, Lyra was standing on top of a balcony, solemnly watching the sun setting. Zero was with her, his arms around her tightly.

Zero frowned when he still didn't get a reaction out of Lyra. He'd rather let have her thrash around, make a fit, or move completely away from him. But Lyra stood still. She showed no reaction whatsoever.

"Lyra," Zero said in a soft voice. "Would you like anything? Do you want to come inside?"

Lyra didn't answer. He should've known, for the past few weeks she hadn't been speaking ever since she awoke from her sleep from the incident.

Zero had spent all his time with her, trying to see if she would smile again. Or at least have one tiny emotion. He had ordered some of his men to go buy some stuff for Lyra, but she would either accept it and not use it, or give it away to the girls, or lastly, not even acknowledge it.

Zero sighed and held her gently again. While watching the sun setting, Amelia came and curtsied.

"Master, mistress." She said politely.

"What is it?" Zero didn't want to waste time with Amelia.

"I have news." She said. "Crescent and Sirena are still alive after the explosion. Apparently, the last Gemini member is with the as well-"

Lyra pushed Zero away and ran up straight to Amelia, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her roughly.

"They're alive? Tell me! What did you just say!" She demanded.

"M-mistress?" Amelia stammered. For the first time in weeks, the only words she spoke was about her friends. That should've irritated Zero, but that made him relieved.

"I said, tell me! Where are they? Who's the last Gemini?" Lyra begged desperately.

"Lyra, you need to calm yourself down." Zero took hold of her. "We can discuss about this later."

"No! I need to know where they are!" Lyra sent him a glare before looking towards Amelia again. "Amelia, you said you knew, right? Please... tell me."

"Not now, we can talk about this later, I promise." Zero said.

"Please! Just please tell me where they are!" Lyra said, tears running down her face.

Zero sighed again and gave Lyra over to Amelia. "Return her to her room."

Amelia bowed,"Yes, master."

"W-wait! No!" Lyra struggled as she was being dragged out. "Zero! Please tell me!"

Zero never did tell her which made Lyra angry all over again. She turned over to Amelia. "Where are they? What explosions happen?"