Chapter 21

At Hell in a Cell you and Roman's tag team title match was first. Cody, Goldust, and the Usos came out first and then you and Roman. You started off against Goldust.

You and Roman tagged in and out throughout the match and they did too. But unfortunately you ended up losing to Cody's Cross Roads.

Later on in the night I was defending my title against Big E. I came out first and then he did. I won the match by a count out and kept my title.

On Raw Big E had a rematch against me for the title. We came out first and then he did.

The match ended in disqualification when we all started to beat up on Big E. But the Usos came out to save Big E and it was made into a six man tag team match. Roman started off against one of the Usos.

We tagged in and out in the match and they did too but Roman ended up winning with a spear to one of the Usos.

Later in the night we were acting as security for your parents and brother Randy in Randy's championship celebration after he won his title back last night at Hell in a Cell. During the celebration Big Show came out and we attacked him. But then everyone else started to beat on us. You got it the worst and I did everything I could to protect you. I quickly carried you backstage and took care of you.

On Smackdown we were fighting the Usos again. We came out first and then them. It started off against one of the Usos.

We tagged in and out in the match and they did too but unfortunately I lost from a sneak pin by one of them.

The next week on Raw we had a handicap match with Randy vs the Big Show. We ended up losing by disqualification because Randy decided we should beat Big Show with chairs.

The next week on Raw we had to fight Daniel Bryan and Cm Punk in a tag team handicap match. They came out first and then we did. I started off against Cm Punk.

We tagged in and out and they did too. The match was interrupted by the Wyatts though so it ended in disqualification. The Wyatts started attacking us but soon we decided to work together. We started to beat on Cm Punk and Daniel until the Usos and Cody and Goldust came to stop us and we left.

The next week on Raw we were teaming up with the Wyatts to fight the Usos, Daniel Bryan, Goldust, Cody, and Cm Punk. I started off against on of the Usos.

We tagged in and out in the match and they did too. But unfortunately I ended up losing to a go to sleep by Cm Punk.

On Smackdown we had to fight the Usos and Ray Misterio. I started off against one of the Usos again.

We tagged in and out in the match and they did too. But unfortunately I ended up losing to a 619 by Ray Misterio.

This would all lead us to survivor series.