Chapter 9

Harry's POV:

After Delia left I got worried about her, everyone else seemed to as well.

Ron slowed down eating, Hermione stopped nagging to Ron, Percy had this look like he did something terribly wrong, and everyone was just sitting there quiet, but still talking.

Ron's brother's Fred and George, I had meet when I was sorted was the only one's that seemed clueless in a way.

I looked down at my plate and my hands, "What's wrong with Harry?" Fred or George asked. "It's nothing, Fred," Ron said.

It was getting even weirder and thankfully Dumbledore, "The prefects will show you where to go," he said.

Percy got up, "come on follow me, watch out for the stairs," he said. I noticed how he didn't seem to be this bossy when he was telling Delia where to go. I suddenly thought about her and where she would be. We got to the very top, "the password is 'Caput Draconias," he said.

I semi walked in and semi ran in searching for Delia, but Percy got in the way, "this is the Gryffindor Common Room, boy's dormitories are to the right and girls are to the left," he said walking out the door.

"I'm going to go find Delia," I said trying to walk upstairs. "You can't go up there that's the girl's dormitories," Hermione said. All the other girls must of heard because they all came and agreed with her.

"Fine, fine, will someone just go and tell me if she's ok?" I asked. Hermione was about to say something when a death curdling scream came from upstairs.
______________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

I was dreaming about me falling down and flames everywhere, some screaming and someone calling my name, then all of a sudden a green light came and everything stopped.

I woke up screaming and soaked in sweat. Everyone came running in, even guys came in. Some seemed to be holding someone back.

I was about to look around when Hermione came and sat down next to me. "Delia are you ok?" She asked with concern in her voice. I barely even knew her, but I knew we're going to be really good friends. "Not really," I said.

Before she could say anything the people that were being held back broke lose. I saw Harry and Ron running toward me and I just couldn't look at them.

There was no where else to go forward without them catching me so I ran right into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Delia please let me in?" Harry begged. I didn't say anything, because there was nothing I could say that would help me.

I don't know what was going on with me it was like something was over coming me, but not in this evil way. "Delia please," he begged again.

"You know maybe she won't come out because a bunch of guys are in here and this is mine and her room, so everyone get out," I heard Hermione say. Then a bunch and I mean a bunch of feet left the room.

"Delia you can come out now their all gone," I heard Hermione say. I opened the door a little and looked out and I only saw Hermione sitting on my bed. I opened the door completely and walked out. "What happened Delia?" She asked me.

I was about to say it, but all of a sudden I could only remember half of it, "Well there was a green light and people saying my name, but they were far away and their was someone else there, but there was a bunch of other things going on to, I just can't remember," I said letting some tears come out.

I whipped them away, then some again and I just let them stay, "Why didn't you want to see Harry?" she asked, "it's clear that he care's for you."

I pondered about that, maybe he did, I just didn't want to think he did.

"It's just...." I began trying to think of something, "I know he care's for me somewhere down deep, I just don't want to believe it."

She just looked at me. "It's fine Delia, why don't we get some sleep we have class tomorrow." I just nodded my head and laid down, "Goodnight Delia," I heard her say. "Night," I said rolling over and laying to where I was facing the wall.

She blew out the candle and I went back to sleep, thankful the dream didn't come back.
__________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

I was scared out of my mind when I heard Delia scream and then seeing that she didn't want to talk to me, made me just want to punch someone.

"She'll be fine Harry," Ron said, "Now get some sleep, so we won't be late for our classes tomorrow."

I didn't want to have a comeback, so I just went to sleep. Thinking and hoping I didn't have to hear that scream come out of my beautiful, sweet Delia's mouth.