Chapter 7

Delia's POV:

I woke up early and started to get ready; mum, dad, Cedric and Sven, my pet owl, not awake yet so I decided to get in the shower.

After I got out, I decided to just put my hair in a ponytail. I didn't want to look that good for anyone, and anyway my mum and dad are making me sit with Cedric and he's going to be hanging out with all his friends.

I went downstairs to get something to eat, when I saw Cedric down there looking at something.

I walked up and sat beside him, "What are you looking at?" I asked. He didn't answer my question but asked, "Couldn't sleep?"

"Ah not really I just woke up, what about you?" I asked. "I guess you could say that," he said.

I noticed he wasn't that happy go lucky guy that I know, he seems different. "What's wrong with Cedric and don't lie," I said. "Oh Delia I don't know if you would understand," he said.

"Try me," was all I could say. "Well there's this person I care about, but I don't know if she has the same feelings," he said.

I was confused until I heard the word 'she'. "Oh my dear lord, you like someone," I said jumping up and down. "Shh, I don't want mum and dad to know," he said holding his hand over my mouth.

"Fine, fine, I won't tell anyone, but who is it?" I asked moving his hand. "You wouldn't know her she's already going to Hogwarts," he said.

"Well you never know I could become friends with her," I said putting my hands on my hips. "Well I guess you will never know then," he said getting up and going upstairs. "But Cedric," I whined walking up the stairs after him. "No, Delia now go back to bed," he said closing the door in my face.

I grunted then walked back over to my room and laid on my bed staring at the ceiling.

-----------------------------------------

Harry's POV-

I was still locked up in my little room under the stairs and my Uncle wouldn't let me out. I thought I was going to miss the train, but thankfully Hagrid came and helped me.

I heard them disagreeing about me going to Hogwarts. "Now you listen here, you muggle, Harry is going to go to the best school in the wizarding world and you aren't going to stop him," he said. "Oh yes I will, that boy is not going to that school for freaks and that's it," Uncle Vernon said.

I didn't hear a come back from Hagrid and my hope's were lost from seeing Delia and going to Hogwarts.

The past few days I couldn't get Delia out of my head and it was killing me not seeing her. But my hopes were brought back when Hagrid came and tore the door to my room off.

"Come on now Harry, we're going to Hogwarts and ain't no muggle's going to stop ya," he said.

I grabbed my stuff plus Hedwig, and followed Hagrid outside and saw some bike looking thing.

"Come on now Harry get in," he said patting a little cart that was attached. "But Hagrid where do I put my stuff?" I asked. "Well just put it in the back," he finished patting another seat. I put it in there, but decided to hold Hedwig.

After a couple minutes we were at the train station. I carried my stuff in, and was going to keep on carrying it but Hagrid came and gave me a trolley.

"Thanks Hagrid," I said putting everything up. "No problem Harry, here's your ticket, I best be going," he said.

I looked at my ticket and it said Platform 9 3/4. "Hagrid where's Platform 9 3/4?" I asked but when I looked up he was gone.