I

Yuu was lying restlessly on the hospital bed, tears streaming down his face of why this had happened to him.

He had collapsed 5 minutes ago when he was with Mika, panting on the floor screaming for help. He couldn't breath, like something was strangling him, refusing him to live.

The doctors scurried to Room-313, checking Yuu's medication before finding something astonishing, they didn't decide to tell Yuu, instead they set him free, telling him to return tomorrow.

After Yuu came out of the hospital, he saw his best friend Mika rush up to him and capture him in a warm embrace, whispering to him that he thought that he would lose Yuu for good.

"Sh, it's okay Mika I'm here. I won't ever leave."

Mika stopped sobbing all over Yuu's clothes and gazed at him, tears still overflowing from his sapphire eyes. The sun reflected on his eyes, making it glisten even more than it was. It was a beautiful sight.

The boys reached their humble home, where Mika put Yuu on the couch and prayed for his safety.

He didn't want to lose another person dear to him again.

He didn't want to lose someone who was his world.

Someone who meant everything.

Yuu closed his eyes, the first image which he saw was Mika's face when he was smiling, that image he seared into his mid.

That smile brought colours to life in Yuu's world.

Bright colours, not monotonous colours.

Cheerful colours, not agonizing colours.

Warm colours, not painful colours.

The raven haired boy smiled, remembering all the happy memories he had ever experienced. He hasn't had much of them. It was like fate already chose his destiny.

To leave Mika early...

The thought of that struck Yuu, what if that doctor said something that related to that? What if he was going to leave early? What if he never said goodbye?

What if everyone forgot...

"I'm just a nobody, no one knows I exist

Reality was painful, like dozens of knives stabbing you from the inside and you were helplessly dying, not being able to do anything.

The worst kind of pain is when you fake a smile to hold the tears that want to escape.

Yuu sat up, tears escaping his eyes as he remembered how agonizing his life is,

How no one cared.

How no one was there.

How he still existed when reality doesn't even notice him.

A blank.

A failure.

A nothing.

A shadow.

A nobody.

At this point, Yuu started screaming, needing attention and warmth to calm his mind down.

To feel some affection, knowing somebody cared.

A pair of arms wrapped around Yuu, he inhaled the scent, recognizing it instantly.

His Mikaela...

The only one who cared.

"Sh Yuu-chan, don't worry, I'm here. If reality wants to hurt you I'll be your shield. I won't let you get hurt more than you already have..."

"Thank you... Mika.."

And with that, Yuu dozed of to sleep with a smile on his face, still remembering that someone,

Actually cared.