Chapter 14

"Chicago?" Lucy asked as she got out of the black SUV.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan followed.

"Just reliving good old memories." Klaus said opening up a door.

"I hated the 20's. Long dresses with no curves, small heels, and ugly hats." Lucy scrunched up her nose.

"I don't even remember half of it. I remember a lot of blood and alcohol." Stefan said.

"God, are you two always so negative. It was magical." Klaus rolled his eyes. "Now come on. We have go see my favourite witch."

---

The compelled chauffeur pulled up to an old bar called 'Gloria's'

"Remember this place?" Klaus asked. This used to be one of the bars used in the prohibition. They exited the car an entered the bar.

"I can't believe this is still here." Stefan breathed as he lent against the railing.

"Well believe honey." An old woman with short blonde hair approached.

"A hybrid walks into a bar," Klaus began.

"Save it. I know who you are. I remember you three." She said.

"Gloria?" Stefan asked. "Shouldn't you be-"

"Old and dead?" Gloria cut him off. "Well, lucky for me I was able to slow the ageing process. If I die who's going to run this place."

"Stefan, why don't you got fix us some drinks. Gloria and myself have things to discuss."

Gloria, Lucy, and Klaus sat at a table. "So a hybrid on a quest with his hybrid girlfriend to make more hybrids." Gloria said, leaning back into her chair.

"I'm not his girlfriend." Lucy mumbled.

"I don't know what went wrong. I broke the curse." Klaus said to her.

"Well every spell has its loophole, but a curse that old."

"It would have to be broken by the original witch. She very much dead." Klaus smirked.

"What about reproduction?" Gloria said.

The room went silent.

"Like sexual reproduction?" Lucy asked.

"Yes." Gloria looked into her eyes.

"No no no no no no no. That's not possible. Vampires can't reproduce!"

"You two aren't normal vampires. You're hybrids. Half vampire, half werewolf; that can procreate."

"That sounds like hell." Lucy jaw fell open. "I would rather shoot myself in the face than carry Klaus Mikealson's child."

"Well, there is another way," Gloria turned to Klaus. "Bring me Rebekah."

"Well unfortunately Rebekah is a bit preoccupied." Klaus drummed his fingers on the table.

"She has something very valuable. I need it."

"What's this." Stefan asked from behind the bar. He was holding a picture. "This is you and me." He flashed the picture to them. And sure enough it was Stefan and Klaus with their arms around each other's shoulders.

Like friends.

---

"What the hell went on in the 20's?" Stefan stormed after Klaus as they walked down a loading dock. "Do you know what went on?" He asked Lucy.

"Oh yeah, us four were some group." Lucy said trying to remember.

"Four?"

"Fine you want to know? We got off the a rough start. In fact a hated you." Klaus began. It all came back to Lucy. Stefan had quite the crush on Rebekah and Klaus hated it.

"I knew another original vampire?" Stefan asked.

"If you can't handle it don't ask." Klaus walked into what seemed to be storage locker. It was full of coffins. Four to be exact. One for each of Klaus' siblings. Elijah was in one of the boxes.

Klaus opened the box separated from the others. Inside laid Rebekah. Her face was cracked and grey, and she still wore the same clothes as the day she got daggered.

"Time to wake up, dear sister." Klaus hissed. Rebekah did not move. "Stop being so dramatic."

"She's been in a box for 90 years. Let her be upset." Lucy said.

"Yes, well. You stay here until she wakes up. And let her kill the guard when she does." Klaus said. Lucy had to obey. She had no other choice.

-

"Rebekah wake up for Christ sake." Lucy mumbled. She walked around the coffin for the 9th time, her heels clicking on the ground. Then, an idea popped into her head.

She walked over to the coffin with the least amount of dust and opened it. Her heart stopped when she saw Elijah laying there. His face also like Rebekah's: cracked and grey.

"I wish I could pull this dagger out. Klaus is getting crazier and crazier every time." Lucy whispered as she pet his hair. "I'll make sure you come back soon, Bellissimo." And closed the box.

"How touching." A female voice mocked. Lucy put on a reluctant smirk and turned around.

"Rebekah. How nice to see you again."