MarkNo

real names: Mark and Jeno

genre: fluff

requester: LunaOrtega285

Jeno's pov

Today i was going to go out with Jaemin my best friend but the exciting thing is that when we're hanging out together my crush will be there. Mark. Sigh...the most beautiful man on Earth, no one can beat him but his always with that boy Donghyuck who i assume is his best friend. I am just so excited and right now Jaemin is waiting for me down stairs complaining about how long i am taking but i need to look presentable as possible (it rhymed. imma a legend...sorry). i wore a white shirt with ripped black jeans and some converse also styled my hair up so my forehead can show. As i went the stairs i heard a bunch of arguments. Jisung was just sat in the middle of everything as he was trying to CN. Mark was sitting there just chatting with Donghyuck about the person Donghyuck liked. That was Jisung? hmm whose dominant? why does it seem like Jisung is dominant.... Oh my gosh what am i thinking?! Jaemin got me reading his fan-fiction all day. Boi i got pulled in but my crush is here in my house. "Yo Jeno come on down" Mark said with embarrassment filling my cheeks as i came down stairs. Donghyuck moved going to speak with Jisung who was just sitting there still trying to watch his cartoon because Jaemin and Chenle were arguing who makes the best couple. Renjun trying to keep his boyfriend from jumping on Jaemin. Donghyuck just pushes Renjun and Chenle off and sits next to Jisung...Jisung has his arm around waist maybe i was right. yass girl i was and you were wrong!! is what i thought but i snap out my thoughts when a hand was felt on cheek as much i was trying to avoid Mark, Donghyuck just had some evil thing going on. i just had to know it. i looked at Mark and then we made eye contact that only lasted for 0.5 secs. i looked down. "guys lets play 7 minutes in heaven(clean version...no pervs)" Mark said. All that came in my head was Mark telling me he loves me  and kissing me just like those Disney movies sadly all that was broken when Jisung said "lets just play spin the bottle" my world broke. i just nodded but when we all sat in the circle, the bottle was spinned and it landed on Donghyuck. Jisung asked him "why are you always red when you see me?" with a very playful smirk. Donghyuck mentally panicked i knew that cause i know how how feels but he only went redder as Jisung was nearing his face to Donghyuck's with flash of embarrassment Donghyuck just replied with a simple "i dont know" but came out stuttering. That felt like forever but was just 5 minutes of Donghyuck's embarrassment...very cute but not as cute as Mark. The bottle got spinned and it landed on Chenle but as its known Renjun just asked for a kiss... as the game carried on it landed on me which made very nervous but Donghyuck requested me to sit on Marks lap till the game end. Donghyuck was getting me back for laughing at him but i did it and man-ed up. The game went on It landed on Mark but this time Chenle requested us kiss but gave us an option  Mark had to confess. Mark just turned me around kissed me and said "your always red when you see me...I like you too" with that the game  ended but that night we slept together and cuddled but unfortunately Jisung was too busy sexually harassing Donghyuck in order to his Donghyuck's shy side...he stopped, we slept well.

Sorry for short crappy chapter. i tried people my exams are next week and the week after so the stories i write will not be long because my free time is running away from me. hope you enjoyed! vote if ya like please. leave some feedback as well if ya like