Neighbors

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I immediately sat up and saw my brother, Garroth, was calling me. I picked it up. "Hello?" I answered groggily. "(Y/N)! So good to hear from you!" Garroth said. "Hey Garroth." I replied. "I'm assuming you just woke up?" He asked. "Yeah. Why?" I asked. "Well...I want to know if you know about this one town me and two other people are moving into." He questioned. "What's the town name?" I asked.

"MyStreet." He said quickly. MyStreet?! What the hell?! I can't believe Garroth is moving into my neighborhood. I thought. "(Y/N)? You still there?" I heard Garroth say. I snapped out of my thoughts and came back into reality. "Yes I'm still here! Um...so MyStreet...it's a really nice place and there's a couple of our old friends here like Cadenza, Jeffrey, and even Zane lives here...and so do I." I told him. "You live there?! Now the neighborhood will be even better!" Garroth cheered. "We're actually on our way there in the moving truck. Maybe you'd want to help us move in?" Garroth asked.

"Sure! What's your house number, I'll meet you there." I asked. "718." He replied. And he's living next door to me...dammit! "Okay. I'll meet you there in 45 minutes." I said and hung up. I can't believe my twin brother is going to be living right next door to me. Along with two other people, I believe. After sitting on my bed for a while, I decided to finally get up and get dressed. Since I was helping Garroth move, I put on something casual and fitting.

I dug through my dresser drawers and pulled out a yellow tank top that stopped just below my belly button and a pair of black shorts that were ripped. I threw that on and went into my closet and pulled out a pair of white, low-cut Converse. I put those on and walked into my bathroom to fix up my messy hair. I had (H/L), (H/C) hair. I tied my hair into a ponytail, grabbed my phone, and walked downstairs into my kitchen. I grabbed a bowl from the cupboards and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I sat down at the kitchen table and ate my cereal while scrolling through Tumblr.

I finished eating breakfast and put my bowl in the sink. I walked outside and saw a moving truck in front of the house next door. I walked over and saw three guys get out of the truck. I immediately recognized my brother with his blond hair. I'm assuming that by 'friends', Garroth meant ones from high school like Dante...and Laurance.

Laurance is my ex. We were together for a long time. We even went to the same college, but he had to move back home with his parents and that tore me apart. I wouldn't be able to handle the long distance relationship so I broke up with him. I still love him, I wont deny that.

I don't know if he still loves me.

I snapped out of my thoughts to hear my name being called. "(Y/N)!" I looked up and saw my twin brother, Garroth. "Garroth!" I said and hugged him. He hugged back. I haven't seen Garroth in about 5 years, along most of the people from high school. "It's so good to see you sis." Garroth said, letting go of me. "Good to see you too Gar." I said.

Dante's POV

I was unloading most of the boxes while Garroth was greeting his sister. Laurance was helping me since he didn't want to see (Y/N). He thinks he'll make it awkward. "Is (Y/N) helping us with the move?" Laurance asked. I nodded and he looked even more saddened. "Don't worry Laurance!" I put a hand on his shoulder. "It'll be okay! I'm sure (Y/N) feels the same way. Plus, she looks amazing." I said. He death glared me. "Don't hit on (Y/N)." He warned.

Laurance must still have feelings for her. Hopefully (Y/N) hasn't moved on. That'll break Laurance.

HEY GUYZ! Mel here with...BOOK 2 OF 'OUR SENIOR YEAR'!!!!!! I hope y'all enjoy this! This has nothing to do with the storyline of Aphmau's videos, this is my own story line with Aph's characters. Anyways, Thai takes place on MyStreet BEFORE they go to Love~Love Paradise in case anyone wanted to know or was confused. Also, I hope you enjoy this book as I continue to update it and I'll see you potatoes later!

Byeee~Mel